• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Molten Microwave Cake

I've made this a few times in the DCB only. You just make the cake as directed. Pour it into the DCB. Scoop frosting on the top (I do 1/2 frosting 1/2 peanutbutter) and cook for 10-12 minutes uncovered. I love it. I've made it at home, last week I made it for our cluster meeting and this week I'm going it at a show for the first time. I was told you can greese the baker and then turn it out onto a plate. I just use a large spoon - be sure to scoop all the way from the bottom. It also stays nice and warm in the DCB.Thanks
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
This cake is soooooo good. I should not really have access to a 12 minute cake. It came out perfect. Everybody loved it. This will be my standard show desert this season!!!! I told my neighbors about the cake and they want to make it so I am hoping to sell 2 fluted stoneware pans to them.

Sounds yummy! But I dont have the fluted pan yet. Guess I'll need to be ordering myself one this month. Is the recipe posted somewhere? I may borrow someones pan to make it

you can do it in the DCB also. The recipe is in the recipe section. It is a dead ringer for the lava cake they sell at Chilli's

PamperedChefLayla said:
you can do it in the DCB also. The recipe is in the recipe section. It is a dead ringer for the lava cake they sell at Chilli's

I couldnt find it in the recipe section. Can you send me the link or the recipe? Thanks so much!

how do you make it in the DCB though?

Do you still use the Baker's Joy and microwave for 12 minutes when using the DCB? Do you microwave with the DCB lid on?

Anyone have any answers to making this recipe in the DCB?

Just bumping this to the top to see if anyone has made this in the DCB. Maybe you could answer the preceeding question.

I've made this a few times in the DCB only. You just make the cake as directed. Pour it into the DCB. Scoop frosting on the top (I do 1/2 frosting 1/2 peanutbutter) and cook for 10-12 minutes uncovered. I love it. I've made it at home, last week I made it for our cluster meeting and this week I'm going it at a show for the first time. I was told you can greese the baker and then turn it out onto a plate. I just use a large spoon - be sure to scoop all the way from the bottom. It also stays nice and warm in the DCB.

Thanks, Cory!

would you do the same thing in the batter bowl?

1. What ingredients do I need to make Chocolate Molten Microwave Cake?

To make Chocolate Molten Microwave Cake, you will need butter, eggs, sugar, flour, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and salt.

2. Can I use a different type of chocolate besides chocolate chips?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate that you prefer. You can use chopped chocolate bars, chocolate chunks, or even white chocolate if you'd like.

3. How long does it take to cook the Chocolate Molten Microwave Cake in the microwave?

On average, it takes about 1 minute and 30 seconds to 2 minutes to cook the Chocolate Molten Microwave Cake in the microwave. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the wattage of your microwave.

4. Can I make the Chocolate Molten Microwave Cake in a regular oven instead of the microwave?

Yes, you can make the Chocolate Molten Microwave Cake in a regular oven. Simply preheat the oven to 350°F and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are set and the center is still slightly gooey.

5. Can I add any toppings to the Chocolate Molten Microwave Cake?

Absolutely! You can add toppings such as whipped cream, ice cream, chocolate sauce, or fresh fruits to enhance the flavor of your Chocolate Molten Microwave Cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • reneenshelcook4u