• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chocolate Mocha Trifle Recipe - Perfect for Birthdays!

In summary, to make a Chocolate Mocha Trifle, you will need a box of chocolate cake mix, instant chocolate pudding mix, brewed coffee, milk, whipped topping, and chocolate chips. The coffee can be substituted with hot water and instant coffee or chocolate milk. The assembly time is approximately 15 minutes, but it needs to chill for at least 2 hours before serving. The trifle can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. While a different type of cake can be used, chocolate cake is recommended for the best flavor. Homemade cake can also be used instead of a boxed mix.
lisatx04
I made this for my boss's birthday today but changed it up a bit. I used white choc. pudding mix instead of vanilla, and omitted the coffee. I also used snickers bars instead of the heath bars. Yummy!! Everyone in the office loved it, and I may have sold a few trifle bowls as well!! Very easy to make, which is a huge plus!!

That sounds like a delicious and creative twist on the original recipe! I'm sure your boss was thrilled with the surprise and your coworkers must have been delighted to try something new. Using white chocolate pudding mix and snickers bars must have added a unique and tasty flavor to the trifle. And it's great to hear that it was easy to make - that's always a bonus. Thanks for sharing your successful adaptation with us!

1. What ingredients do I need to make a Chocolate Mocha Trifle?

To make a Chocolate Mocha Trifle, you will need 1 box of chocolate cake mix, 1 package of instant chocolate pudding mix, 1/2 cup of strong brewed coffee, 1/2 cup of milk, 1 tub of whipped topping, and 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.

2. Can I substitute the coffee with something else?

Yes, if you do not want to use coffee, you can substitute it with 1/2 cup of hot water mixed with 1 tablespoon of instant coffee granules. Alternatively, you can use 1/2 cup of chocolate milk for a stronger chocolate flavor.

3. How long does it take to assemble a Chocolate Mocha Trifle?

The assembly time for a Chocolate Mocha Trifle is approximately 15 minutes. However, it will need to chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.

4. Can I make a Chocolate Mocha Trifle in advance?

Yes, a Chocolate Mocha Trifle can be made in advance. Simply cover it with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. It can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.

5. Can I use a different type of cake for the trifle?

Yes, you can use a different type of cake for the trifle, such as vanilla or red velvet. However, the chocolate cake complements the mocha flavor the best. You can also use homemade cake instead of a boxed mix.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Luv 2 Cook
  • janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies