• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Math: Uncover Your Age in Seconds!

In summary, "Chocolate Math: Uncover Your Age in Seconds!" is a fun and interactive game that uses math to reveal your age. To play, choose a number, perform some simple calculations, and use a chart to determine your age. It combines the fun of a game with the challenge of math and can be played with people of all ages. It is a great activity for groups and can be adjusted for different age levels.
DebPC
Staff member
CHOCOLATE MATHEMATICS

This is pretty neat how it works out.
This is cool chocolate math!!!!!!!
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute.......
Work this out as you read.
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked
it out! This is not one of those waste of time things,
it's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that
you would like to have chocolate. (try for more than
once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold)

3. Add 5. (for Sunday)

4. Multiply it by 50 I'll wait while you get the
calculator................

5. If you have already had your birthday this year
add 1754.... If you haven't, add 1753

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were
born.

You should have a three digit number .

The first digit of this was your original number
(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each
week).

The next two numbers are ........

YOUR AGE! ~ ( Oh YES, it IS!!!!! )

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR IT WILL EVER WORK, SO
SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.

Kathy Young

Okay, this was cool

: Wow, that's really cool! I just tried it and it actually worked. My original number was 3 and my age is 32. That's amazing! Thanks for sharing this fun little chocolate math trick.

What is "Chocolate Math: Uncover Your Age in Seconds!"?

"Chocolate Math: Uncover Your Age in Seconds!" is a fun and interactive game that uses math to reveal your age. It involves choosing a number, performing some simple calculations, and then using a chart to determine your age.

How do I play "Chocolate Math: Uncover Your Age in Seconds!"?

To play "Chocolate Math: Uncover Your Age in Seconds!", first choose a number between 1 and 10. Then, multiply that number by 2. Add 5 to the result and multiply it by 50. Finally, add your current age to the total. The final number will reveal your age.

What makes "Chocolate Math: Uncover Your Age in Seconds!" different from other math games?

"Chocolate Math: Uncover Your Age in Seconds!" combines the fun of a game with the challenge of math. It also adds an element of surprise as players uncover their age, making it a unique and entertaining experience.

Is "Chocolate Math: Uncover Your Age in Seconds!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Chocolate Math: Uncover Your Age in Seconds!" is suitable for all ages as it uses basic math calculations that can be adjusted based on the player's age. It is a fun and educational game for both kids and adults.

Can I play "Chocolate Math: Uncover Your Age in Seconds!" with a group of people?

Absolutely! "Chocolate Math: Uncover Your Age in Seconds!" is a great game to play with friends, family, or coworkers. It can be a fun icebreaker or a team-building activity, and it's sure to bring laughs and entertainment to any group setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies