• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use This Chocolate Math Game for 2006 Too?

In summary, "Chocolate Math for 2005 Only" is a limited edition cookbook from Pampered Chef that features chocolate-based recipes and fun math activities for the year 2005. It can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website, but supplies are limited. The cookbook includes a variety of recipes, including desserts, snacks, and savory dishes, all with accompanying math activities related to the year 2005. It is suitable for children and can still be used today as a fun way to look back on the year 2005.
bbauman07
Gold Member
So the year is almost over but I thought this email would make a cute game for chocolate shows through the rest of this year. It really does work.

Attachments

• chocolate math for 2005 only.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 544
That is so cute, I bet it gets the guests laughing and would be a great opening to your show. I will have to try this at shows.

Convert to 2006If you want to continue to use this next year, just make the numbers that you add 1755 if you haven't had your birthday and 1756 if you have. I works out the same.

What is "Chocolate Math for 2005 Only"?

"Chocolate Math for 2005 Only" is a limited edition cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious chocolate-based recipes and fun math activities for the year 2005.

How can I purchase "Chocolate Math for 2005 Only"?

You can purchase "Chocolate Math for 2005 Only" through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. However, please note that this cookbook is only available while supplies last.

What type of recipes can I expect to find in "Chocolate Math for 2005 Only"?

This cookbook features a variety of chocolate-based recipes, including desserts, snacks, and even savory dishes. Each recipe is accompanied by a fun math activity that relates to the year 2005.

Is "Chocolate Math for 2005 Only" suitable for children?

Yes, "Chocolate Math for 2005 Only" is suitable for children. The math activities are designed to be fun and engaging for kids, while the recipes are easy to follow and can be made with adult supervision.

Can I still use "Chocolate Math for 2005 Only" even though it's from 2005?

Absolutely! The recipes and math activities in "Chocolate Math for 2005 Only" are still relevant and enjoyable today. Plus, it can be a fun way to look back on the year 2005 and see how things have changed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
friday
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • Sara Dawn