• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invitations for a Chocolate Show: Join the Sweet Fun!

In summary, "Chocolate Invite Anyone" is a party theme offered by Pampered Chef where guests can learn new recipes and techniques using chocolate. To host a party, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. No special equipment is needed, but having basic kitchen tools will make it easier. Recipes can be customized for dietary restrictions and there is no cost to host a party, with the potential to earn free or discounted products based on party sales.
princsnell
I have been seeing all of these cute invitations and wanted to see if anyone has one for a chocolate show. :D Thanks!

Here are 2 that were posted by others from this site. :p

Lee Anne

Attachments

• Chocoholics Invitation.doc
    155.5 KB · Views: 594
  • Chocolate Lovers Invitation.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 613
Here's anotherI made this one for the Silk Chocolate Mousse cups

Attachments

• Invite Chocolate Party to post.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 595
Any other invite ideas for a Death by Chocolate show?

Here's what I have

Attachments

• DESSERTS IS STRESSED SPELLED BACKWARDS.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 362
I think this is a different one.

Attachments

• Death by Chocolate.doc
    42 KB · Views: 482
thanks ladies

Thank You Carolyn and Mary! That was exactly what I was wanting!!!

Kansas
missydivine said:
I think this is a different one.
Hi! Just saw you were from Kansas and wanted to know where?? I am a dealer of 4 years in Lebo, Ks 66856 I really liked your invitation. I have never tried to make one. Thanks, Sherry

I can't take credit for the flyer I posted. It's one I got from someone else.
I'm in Olathe.

1. What is "Chocolate Invite Anyone?"

"Chocolate Invite Anyone" is a fun and interactive party theme offered by Pampered Chef where guests can learn new recipes and techniques using chocolate. It's a great way to bring friends and family together for a sweet and delicious event.

2. How do I host a "Chocolate Invite Anyone?" party?

To host a "Chocolate Invite Anyone?" party, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. They will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to make your party a success, including invitations, recipes, and tips for hosting a fun and engaging event.

3. Do I need any special equipment to host a "Chocolate Invite Anyone?" party?

No, you do not need any special equipment to host a "Chocolate Invite Anyone?" party. However, having some basic kitchen tools such as mixing bowls, measuring cups, and a spatula will make it easier to prepare the chocolate recipes.

4. Can I customize the recipes for dietary restrictions?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that can be customized for dietary restrictions. Your consultant can help you find recipes that fit your needs, such as gluten-free or dairy-free options.

5. Is there a cost to host a "Chocolate Invite Anyone?" party?

There is no cost to host a "Chocolate Invite Anyone?" party. Your consultant will provide all the necessary materials and you and your guests can enjoy the delicious chocolate recipes for free. Plus, as a host, you may even earn free or discounted products based on the party sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • pckelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • towerbabel