• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Peasy: Simple Solutions for Everyday Tasks

In summary, it's important to give yourself a chance before talking yourself out of something and to ask for help when needed. With practice, confidence grows and tasks become easier."
DebPC
Staff member
Easy peasy.

cupcake chocCapture.JPG

Very cool, thanks for sharing:)

I was like, "Oh, I'm not gonna be able to do this." And then I did it.And then you did it.And then I did it and I was like, "Oh, this is great." And then I got all this positive feedback and I was like, "Oh, I guess I can do this."Yeah.Yeah.It's like, it's kind of like not even giving yourself a chance before you've even tried.Yeah, exactly.So it's like, just give it a go. You never know.Just give it a go.But it's hard because I think I know for my own personal experience, I can talk myself out of things before I've even tried.Oh, yeah.So it's like, you know.Yeah, I think a lot of us can.Yeah.Yeah. And I think it's just, I don't know, I think it's just a human thing.Yeah, it's like self-preservation.Yeah, it's like self-preservation.Yeah, it's like self-preservation. And then we're just like, "Oh, I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna, nevermind, I don't wanna do that."Yeah, yeah, yeah.Yeah.And then like the more you do something, the more confident you get at it, and the more you're like, "Okay, I can actually do this." And then you're like, "Okay, next time I can do this." And then, yeah, so it's just kind of like a snowball effect.Yeah.And then you're like, "Oh, okay, I can do this."Yeah.Yeah.And then, yeah, it's just, yeah.I think it's also really important to like, to know when to ask for help as well.Yes.Like, I know for myself, like, I don't know, like, I feel like I'm a bit of a control freak, and I'm like, "I'm gonna do everything myself, and I'm not gonna ask for help."Yeah.But then when you actually do ask for help, it's like, it's so freeing.Yeah.And like, it's just, it's so much easier, and like, you get to, you know, you get to see things from a different perspective as well.Yeah.And it's just like

1. What is "Easy Peasy: Simple Solutions for Everyday Tasks"?

"Easy Peasy: Simple Solutions for Everyday Tasks" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features easy and convenient recipes for everyday meals. It also includes helpful tips and tricks for simplifying daily tasks in the kitchen.

2. Are the recipes in "Easy Peasy: Simple Solutions for Everyday Tasks" suitable for beginners?

Yes, the recipes in "Easy Peasy: Simple Solutions for Everyday Tasks" are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking experience. They use simple ingredients and straightforward instructions to make cooking less intimidating for beginners.

3. Can I use "Easy Peasy: Simple Solutions for Everyday Tasks" with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, "Easy Peasy: Simple Solutions for Everyday Tasks" was created by Pampered Chef and is meant to be used with their products. However, the recipes can also be made with similar products from other brands.

4. Does "Easy Peasy: Simple Solutions for Everyday Tasks" include recipes for special diets?

Yes, "Easy Peasy: Simple Solutions for Everyday Tasks" includes recipes for various dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. These are marked in the book for easy reference.

5. Can I purchase "Easy Peasy: Simple Solutions for Everyday Tasks" online?

Yes, "Easy Peasy: Simple Solutions for Everyday Tasks" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase in select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • redsoxgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Stephaniecafe
  • Jen1409
  • Products and Tips
Replies