• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chocolate Recipes for Your Kitchen Show

One is a basic recipe that calls for vodka, orange juice, and sugar. Another calls for Kahlua, Crème de cacao, and sugar and the last uses chocolate liqueur, Irish cream, and sugar. There are variations for each of those as well. Hope that helps!
pamperedchefjenn
I am in search of chocolate recipes for my second kitchen show that will be a chocolate show. I only have the super starter kit and few other things. Can anyone help me out? Thanks. :eek:

Chocolate Chip Sensation is always a good recipe for Super Starters and it is really yummy! Here you go:
CHOCOLATE CHIP SENSATION
1 Pkg (16 oz) Refrig. chocolate chip cookie dough
1 pt. half and half
1 Pkg. (3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding
1/3 cup sugar
¼ cup nuts
1 pckg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 Hershey candy bar

1. Preheat oven to 375. Cut cookie dough up into chunks and place on 15" stone. Wet tips of fingers with tap water and gently work dough into a 13" circle (use a piece of parchment paper under dough-cookie will be easier to handle later). Bake cookie 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes and run a piece of dental floss under crust to loosen from stone (you don't have to do this if you used parchment paper, just peel paper off). Cool completely.
2. Combine cream cheese and sugar, set aside. In batter bowl, combine half and half and instant pudding with the 10" whisk. Let set until firm, about 5 minutes. Spread cream cheese mixture on thoroughly cooled cookie base. Layer pudding mixture over cream cheese layer.
3. Chop nuts with the food chopper and sprinkle over cookie. Then use Cheese Grater to grate candy bar over top. Chill until served. Cut with pizza cutter.

Good luck!

Mary

Also try...the Theme Show board....there are some ideas there too.

chocolate martini recipeDoes anyone know how to make the chocolate martini's.
I hear about them all the time but have no idea how to make them. :confused: :confused:
Thank you,
JoAnne :eek:

JoAnne Barak said:
Does anyone know how to make the chocolate martini's.
I hear about them all the time but have no idea how to make them. :confused: :confused:
Thank you,
JoAnne :eek:
JoAnne, do a search for "chocolate martini" in the search field. It will pull a thread that has 3 or so recipes.

1. What is the "Chocolate, Chocolate Show"?

The "Chocolate, Chocolate Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that celebrates all things chocolate! It's a fun and interactive experience where guests can learn new recipes, try out new products, and indulge in delicious chocolate treats.

2. When and where is the "Chocolate, Chocolate Show"?

The "Chocolate, Chocolate Show" is held at various locations throughout the year. You can check the Pampered Chef website or ask your consultant for upcoming dates and locations.

3. How do I purchase tickets for the "Chocolate, Chocolate Show"?

Tickets for the "Chocolate, Chocolate Show" can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. Some locations may also offer tickets at the door, but it's best to purchase in advance to secure your spot.

4. Can I sample chocolate at the "Chocolate, Chocolate Show"?

Yes, there will be plenty of chocolate samples available at the "Chocolate, Chocolate Show"! You can also try out new recipes and products featuring chocolate.

5. Is the "Chocolate, Chocolate Show" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the "Chocolate, Chocolate Show" is open to everyone! It's a great opportunity for both consultants and customers to come together and enjoy a love for chocolate and cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KBender295
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Staci
  • janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies