• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Chocolate Show

In summary, the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake and Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie are both good recipes to try for the Chocolate Chocolate show. The Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake is cheaper and easier to make than the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie, but both are delicious.
amerlou9
Silver Member
Hey, I'm doing a Chocolate Chocolate show later this month and need some ideas on cheap and easy recipes for the show. I pretty much only have the starter kit, large professional skillet, stoneware bar pan, and deep dish baker. I was thinking of doing a skillet cake so that would use the skillet, but I don't want the host to spend a whole lot more on the ingredients... Anyone have any ideas?

-Amy

I totally recommend the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. It is SO GOOD!! The ingredients are cheap and you don't have to use the nuts. Let us know what you decide!

Attachments

• Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 400
The Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie is awesome too. I've been doing this a lot lately. The bake time is kind of long (35-40 minutes and I find I at least go 40 minutes), but it's good when it's a large group and you do a 2nd recipe. Tonight I did the brownie and during the bake time, I demo'd stuff with a potato, did a quick cookware blurb where I also passed around a saucepan with a couple ice cubes to show how well it conducts heat (cold in this case), talked about stoneware and played my ticket game w/recruiting questions. Tomorrow night I"m making the brownie too, but I'm going to put it in the oven when I first get there and do a ring during the demo.

This is a HUGE hit with chocolate lovers because it's so gooey and rich. :D

Thanks for the suggestions! I've made the turtle fudge skillet cake before and liked it a lot! But the host was at the show that I made that cake for so I wanted to try a different skillet cake. I found some recipes on this site that I might try. Don't I need the double strength vanilla for the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie? I guess I'm mostly worried about demonstrating enough products. But I like the idea of just bringing some other foods just to demonstrate on. I guess I don't know how many people will be at the show yet, so we'll see. Still open to more suggestions! ;)

: Hi there! That's a great idea to use the skillet for a chocolate cake. You can also use the stoneware bar pan to make brownies or even a chocolate chip cookie cake. Another easy and delicious recipe is a chocolate fondue using the deep dish baker. Simply melt chocolate chips with heavy cream in the baker and serve with fruit, pretzels, or marshmallows for dipping. You can also make a chocolate trifle using the stoneware bar pan as a serving dish. Just layer brownies, chocolate pudding, and whipped cream for a decadent and inexpensive dessert. Hope these ideas help, and have a successful Chocolate Chocolate show!

1. What is the "Chocolate Chocolate Show"?

The "Chocolate Chocolate Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on all things chocolate. It includes cooking demonstrations, tips and tricks for using chocolate in recipes, and the opportunity to try delicious chocolate treats.

2. How can I attend the "Chocolate Chocolate Show"?

To attend the "Chocolate Chocolate Show", you can either host your own show with a Pampered Chef consultant, or attend a show hosted by someone else. Contact your local consultant for more information on upcoming shows in your area.

3. Can I purchase products at the "Chocolate Chocolate Show"?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at the "Chocolate Chocolate Show". Our consultants will have a variety of products available for purchase, including those specifically designed for chocolate lovers.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions at the "Chocolate Chocolate Show"?

Yes, there may be special deals and promotions available at the "Chocolate Chocolate Show". Our consultants often offer exclusive discounts and bundles for attendees of the show. Be sure to ask your consultant for more information.

5. Can I bring a friend to the "Chocolate Chocolate Show"?

Of course! The more, the merrier. We encourage you to bring friends and family to the "Chocolate Chocolate Show" to enjoy the delicious treats and learn more about using chocolate in your cooking. Just make sure to RSVP with your consultant beforehand so we can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GinaG623
Replies
Views
jendill
Replies
Views
LilChefBeth