• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Chip Sensation

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Has anyone made this in the rectangular baker before? I have someone wanting it but doesn't really want it on the round stone. She thinks it would look nicer/more elegant (?) in the baker. My recruit makes it all the time in the deep dish baker and has for years. She first got the recipe at a show she went to 5 years ago when she was a customer and the consultant made it that way. She's only been with PC 6 months but still makes it in the DDB. I'm wondering if it will come out alright or be a big mess and also if I need to double it or not. I've never even made it the original way on the round stone so I"m totally clueless :eek:

Anyone?

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
I have always made the chocolate chip sensation on the Large Round, I would say I have made about 50 of them! No, I have never tried it on anything else...so I can't be of much help. But the presentation on the Large Round Stone is wonderful. You can also use the Lift & Serve to transfer it to the Large SA Platter!!