• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Chip Sensation: Rectangular Baker Recipe Success?

In summary, some people have made the chocolate chip sensation recipe in the rectangular baker and it turned out well. It's a personal preference whether it looks more elegant in the rectangular baker or the round stone. The recipe has been successfully made in the deep dish baker for years, and it should work in the rectangular baker as well. It's recommended to double the recipe to ensure there is enough for everyone.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Has anyone made this in the rectangular baker before? I have someone wanting it but doesn't really want it on the round stone. She thinks it would look nicer/more elegant (?) in the baker. My recruit makes it all the time in the deep dish baker and has for years. She first got the recipe at a show she went to 5 years ago when she was a customer and the consultant made it that way. She's only been with PC 6 months but still makes it in the DDB. I'm wondering if it will come out alright or be a big mess and also if I need to double it or not. I've never even made it the original way on the round stone so I"m totally clueless :eek:

Anyone?

I have always made the chocolate chip sensation on the Large Round, I would say I have made about 50 of them! No, I have never tried it on anything else...so I can't be of much help. But the presentation on the Large Round Stone is wonderful. You can also use the Lift & Serve to transfer it to the Large SA Platter!!

I haven't personally made this recipe in the rectangular baker, but I've heard of others who have and it turned out great! I think it's really up to personal preference whether it looks more elegant in the rectangular baker or not. As for the recipe itself, if your recruit has been making it in the deep dish baker for years and it always turns out well, I don't see why it wouldn't work in the rectangular baker. Maybe just keep an eye on it while it's baking and adjust the cooking time if needed. As for doubling the recipe, I would say it's better to err on the side of caution and double it, just to be safe. Good luck!

1. What is included in the Chocolate Chip Sensation mix?

The Chocolate Chip Sensation mix includes a combination of flour, sugar, chocolate chips, and other baking essentials to create a delicious treat.

2. Can I substitute the chocolate chips in this mix with a different type of chocolate?

Yes, you can definitely substitute the chocolate chips in the Chocolate Chip Sensation mix with any type of chocolate you prefer. We recommend using high-quality chocolate for the best results.

3. Is the Chocolate Chip Sensation mix gluten-free?

No, unfortunately the Chocolate Chip Sensation mix is not gluten-free as it contains flour. However, we do offer a variety of gluten-free mixes for those with dietary restrictions.

4. How many servings does the Chocolate Chip Sensation mix make?

The Chocolate Chip Sensation mix makes approximately 12 servings, depending on the size of the cookies. This may vary based on individual preferences.

5. Can I add additional ingredients to the Chocolate Chip Sensation mix?

Absolutely! The Chocolate Chip Sensation mix is versatile and can be customized to your liking. Feel free to add in nuts, dried fruit, or any other mix-ins for a unique twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • jasonmva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefjen80