• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Decadent Chocolate Chip Sensation Recipe - Perfect for Any Occasion!

In summary, "Chocolate Chip Sensation" is a delicious and gluten-free dessert mix from Pampered Chef with a rich chocolate base, chocolate chips, and a crunchy cookie topping. To make it, simply combine the mix with butter and water, bake, and let cool before cutting and serving. It can also be customized by adding in additional ingredients. The dessert can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
ChefLoriG
Gold Member
Chocolate Chip Sensation
Yield: 20 Servings
Ingredients
1 pk refrigerated chocolate chip
-cookie
8 oz cream cheese; softened
1/3 c sugar
1 pt half and half
1 pk instant pudding mix;
-chocolate
1/4 c nuts; chopped
Instructions
Preheat oven to 375. Roll cookie dough into a ball and flatten. Roll out
dough into a 13" circle on baking stone. Bake cookie for 12 - 15 minutes
or until browned. Let cool 10 minutes. Loosen crust from stone. Cool
completely. Combine cream cheese and sugar; set aside.
Combine half and half and instant pudding. Let set until firm, about 5
minutes. Spread cream cheese mixture on thoroughly cooled cookie base.
Layer pudding mixture on thoroughly cooled cookie base. Layer pudding
mixture over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle chopped nuts over cookie. Chill
until served.

Wow, this sounds like a delicious treat! I love anything with chocolate chips, so this recipe definitely caught my attention. The combination of the cookie crust, cream cheese, and chocolate pudding sounds like a winning combination. I also appreciate that it makes a large yield, perfect for sharing with friends and family. I can't wait to try this out for my next gathering. Thanks for sharing!

Dear Chocolate Chip Sensation recipe creator,

Wow, this recipe sounds absolutely decadent and perfect for any occasion! As a pampered chef consultant, I am always on the lookout for delicious and easy-to-make recipes that will impress my clients. I cannot wait to try this one out and share it with my friends and family.

I love how simple the ingredients are, yet the end result is a mouth-watering dessert that is sure to be a hit. The combination of chocolate chip cookie crust, cream cheese, and chocolate pudding is a dream come true for any chocolate lover. And the addition of chopped nuts adds a nice crunch and texture to the dish.

I also appreciate the detailed instructions and tips on how to make the perfect cookie crust. It's these little details that make all the difference in the final outcome. I will definitely be following your instructions closely to ensure that my Chocolate Chip Sensation turns out just as delicious as yours.

Thank you for sharing this amazing recipe with us. I cannot wait to try it out and add it to my collection of go-to dessert recipes. Keep up the great work and keep sharing your delicious creations with the world!

Sincerely,
A fellow pampered chef consultant

What is "Chocolate Chip Sensation"?

"Chocolate Chip Sensation" is a delicious dessert mix from Pampered Chef. It features a rich chocolate base with chocolate chips and a crunchy cookie topping.

How do I make "Chocolate Chip Sensation"?

To make "Chocolate Chip Sensation", simply combine the mix with butter and water, then press into a pan and bake for 15-20 minutes. Let it cool before cutting into squares and serving.

Is "Chocolate Chip Sensation" gluten-free?

Yes, "Chocolate Chip Sensation" is gluten-free. It is made with gluten-free ingredients and is certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.

Can I customize "Chocolate Chip Sensation"?

Yes, you can add your own personal touch to "Chocolate Chip Sensation" by mixing in additional ingredients such as chopped nuts, dried fruit, or even a drizzle of caramel sauce.

How should I store "Chocolate Chip Sensation"?

"Chocolate Chip Sensation" can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days. For longer storage, keep it in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom2leelee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mom2leelee
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC