• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball recipe?

In summary, to make the Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball, you will need cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, brown sugar, mini chocolate chips, and chopped pecans. Beat the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until smooth, then gradually add in the sugars. Stir in chocolate chips and shape into a ball, rolling it in pecans before refrigerating. Any type of chocolate chips can be used and it pairs well with graham crackers, fruit, or cookies. It will last in the fridge for 5 days and can be frozen for up to 1 month. Thaw in the fridge before serving.
Sooner PC
I know I saw that recipe posted on here. I have done a search and it doesn't come up. Can someone direct me to it or post it again. Many thanks.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

I just went to Search and typed in chocolate chip cheeseball and it comes up with a Death by Chocolate thread. Click on that thread and the recipe is there. :)

Lee Anne

Hi Boomer Sooner,

I remember seeing that recipe too! I'm sorry you couldn't find it in the search. Here's a link to the original post: [insert link here]. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

Best,
Shannon Overstreet

1. How do I make the Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball?

To make the Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball, you will need 1 package of cream cheese, 1/2 cup of butter, 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 3/4 cup of powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips, and 3/4 cup of chopped pecans. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until smooth. Gradually add in the powdered sugar and brown sugar until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Shape the mixture into a ball and roll it in the chopped pecans. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.

2. Can I use any type of chocolate chips for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate chips for this recipe. You can use regular size chocolate chips or mini chocolate chips, and you can also use white chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips. Whatever type of chocolate chips you prefer will work well in this recipe.

3. What can I serve with the Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball?

The Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball pairs well with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels, apple slices, or any other type of fruit. You can also serve it with cookies or crackers for a sweet and salty combination. Get creative and serve it with whatever you like!

4. How long will the Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball last in the refrigerator?

The Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball will last in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container to keep it fresh. If you are planning to serve it at a party, you can make it a day in advance and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

5. Can I freeze the Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball?

Yes, you can freeze the Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in a freezer-safe container. It can be frozen for up to 1 month. When ready to serve, thaw it in the refrigerator overnight before serving. You may need to add some additional chopped pecans on the outside before serving if they have fallen off during the freezing process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • Sooner PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • lovenpc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies