• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews

In summary, Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews can be found at http://www.joycesfinecooking.com and the recipe can be found on page 107.
jazj10355
Does anyone have this recipie they can send me? I have a show this Sat and my host mentioned this one and I wanted to look at it and possibly make?

Thanks,
Michelle

“Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews”

Your recipe search for ... Can be found in ... Page
Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews Celebrate 107

Don't have the bookDo you have a copy you can either post or email to me? This is only my second month as a consultant and I don't have all the books. Also my question you may be able to answer - should I go ahead and make what she requested or tell her what i can make. Last month, I did a taco ring and garden ranch pizza. I usually do my demos on the taffy apple pizza because it uses a lot of the things i already have. My recruiter always does two receipes so I started doing two and now all my future hosts see me doing two.

I would tell your hosts what you can make right now. If they question you, let them know you are just getting started and don't have all the products YET, but you are earning them for free.

If your host wants to make them ahead of time (right before you arrive), give her the recipe. This is a GREAT way to get your host more involved and hopefully she will work harder to get people there. ALSO she can tell everyone how she made them and opens the door for you to talk to her about the opportunity.

Attachments

• Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews.doc
    22 KB · Views: 717
Thank youThanks :eek:

Hi Michelle,

I wanted to answer your question about making what a host requests. I really try hard to make a recipe that the host requests. Many of my host have hosted several shows before. They are tired of the the Garden Ranch Pizza or they just want something else. While purchasing the recipes for yourself is a good idea, I am always willing to share recipes with other consultants. We need to help each other out. You can find many pampered chef recipes at: http://www.joycesfinecooking.com.

How are the 2 recipes at a show working for you? I find that when I demo 2 recipes, people get bored. So I offend either to most of the prep before the show to cut down on demo time or I demo 1 and just have the other one ready to go and give a quick tour as to how I made it.

Best of luck to you!

1. What are the ingredients for Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews?

The ingredients for Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews are:

• 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup quick-cooking oats
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup chopped pecans
  • 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping

2. Are these Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews easy to make?

Yes, these Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews are very easy to make! The recipe only requires a few simple ingredients and basic baking skills. Plus, our step-by-step instructions make it easy to follow along and create delicious treats in no time.

3. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in this recipe?

While we recommend following the recipe as written for best results, you can make some substitutions if needed. For example, you can use chopped almonds or walnuts instead of pecans, or add in some dried cranberries or raisins for an extra burst of flavor.

4. How long do these Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews stay fresh?

If stored in an airtight container, these Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews can stay fresh for up to a week. You can also freeze them for longer storage, just be sure to thaw them before serving.

5. Can I make these Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews in advance?

Yes, you can definitely make these Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews in advance. Simply bake them according to the recipe, allow them to cool completely, and store them in an airtight container. They will stay fresh for a few days, making them a great make-ahead treat for parties or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lindsaym
  • cochef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies