• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Bliss Theme Invite - No Annoying "PRINT

In summary, the "Chocolate Bliss Theme Invite - No Annoying "PRINT"" is a digital invitation template created for Pampered Chef consultants to use for chocolate-themed parties. It can be easily customized and shared with guests through email or social media. This invitation is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants, but others can use it for inspiration. The design is customizable, but cannot be altered for other purposes. The invitation is free for consultants, but any costs for sending it are the responsibility of the consultant.
rbergwrightchef
Gold Member
Here is an invite I did for a Chocolate Bliss Theme..
I was tired of the PC print out with the annoying "PRINT" at the top..
Enjoy!!

Attachments

• Chocolate Bliss Invite.doc
    221 KB · Views: 497
Very nice, thanks for sharing!

that looks so yummy....I am also tired of the PC invites, I have been making my invites on Vista Prints....if I can ever figure out how to do a link, I will show you guys. I have done a chocolate, wedding and generic one....heck if you are part of their mailings you can get 100 for FREE I thought, why not try it??? I will see if my hostess like it or not

Thanks for sharing. It is great looks very professional.

Wow! Awesome! Thank you. I think the word chocolaty really makes the whole show sound delicious!

What is the "Chocolate Bliss Theme Invite - No Annoying "PRINT"?

The Chocolate Bliss Theme Invite is a digital invitation template designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to use when hosting a chocolate-themed cooking or baking party. The "No Annoying "PRINT"" refers to the fact that this template does not require any printing or physical materials to be used.

How do I use the Chocolate Bliss Theme Invite?

To use the Chocolate Bliss Theme Invite, simply download the digital file and customize it with your party details using a program like Adobe Acrobat or Canva. Then, send the invitation to your guests via email or social media.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use this invitation?

Yes, this invitation is specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants to use for their parties. If you are not a consultant, you can still use the invitation as inspiration for creating your own chocolate-themed invitation.

Can I customize the Chocolate Bliss Theme Invite?

Yes, the invitation is fully customizable. You can change the text, colors, and fonts to fit your personal style and party theme. However, the design and graphics cannot be altered or used for any other purposes.

Do I have to pay for the Chocolate Bliss Theme Invite?

No, this invitation is provided for free to Pampered Chef consultants as a tool to help them host successful parties. However, you are responsible for any costs associated with sending the invitation, such as email or social media advertising fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • pckelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • pckelly