• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Banana Split Pizza

In summary, the conversation involves someone asking for a recipe for a Banana Split Brownie Pizza and others sharing tips and variations on how to make it. The recipe involves using a brownie mix as the crust, topping it with a cream cheese and pineapple mixture, and adding sliced bananas, strawberries, chocolate syrup, and nuts. It is a popular and delicious dessert that is often made for parties and shows.
pampermeRai
Hi all Does anyone have the recipe for this? Also, have you made it and it is good? Thanks!

I made this for years when I first started 16 years ago. I don't haveI made this for years when I first started 16 years ago. I don't have the exact recipe. Basically a brownie mix according to the instructions. Put parchment paper on the flat large round stone or rect. You must use parchment paper or the brownie mix will run off the stone. I used about 2/3 of mix and made mini muffins with the rest. Bake in oven and cool. Mix 8 oz. cream cheese with 1/3 cup sugar and spread on cooled crust. Top with sliced strawberries, sliced bananas dipped in pineapple juice and crushed drained pineapple. I used to melt chocolate and dizzle on the top. So yummy!

It is really good. I do this for office parties and express shows. I make the brownie crust at home and bring the other toppings with me. Yum-dideumptious.

Banana Split Brownie PizzaJust made it tonight for my show - it is my absolute favorite recipe to do. It is in the Retired Classics Cookbook (Season's best size)

Mix brownie according to box directions. Pre-heat oven to 375. Use parchment paper, spread brownie mix to about an inch of the edge of the parchment paper. Bake 15-18 minutes, cool completely.
***I have been baking the brownie at my house and then brining it to my hosts house, that way it is almost cool. I have covered it with cling wrap and sometimes a little bit of the top sticks but thats okay your adding toppings. Mine also baked over the pp tonight so I just took the paring knife and 'trimmed it' - use the line 'Pampered - Not perfect!'

Mix together one pkg cream cheese (softened) on can (I think 8oz.) of crushed pineapple (drained) and 2 Tblspn sugar. Spread mixture over pizza (brownie) crust.
***If you are using a pineapple can that has the pop top - open the BOTTOM of the can with the can opener - two reasons - it shows off the can opener and if you pop the top you cannot us the can strainer to 'smush' the juice out of the can, there is a little lip on the inside that the can strainer will not fit into. Also, after spreading on the cc mixture cut your slices with the pizza cutter BEFORE you add your toppings - makes a much cleaner cut and you don't have to worry about 'mushing' your strawberries or bananas.

Use egg slicer plus to slice bananas and strawberries - add to top of pizza. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chop or grate nuts over top.
***I usually use the Hershey's bottle but I think you can use the v-shaped cutter with melted chocolate?? If you have the micro plane adjustable grater you could use that for the nuts too.

Good Luck!! I have made this at my last 4 shows - it's always a hit!

Leea:cool:

pampermeRai said:
Hi all Does anyone have the recipe for this? Also, have you made it and it is good? Thanks!

Thank you everyone! Great tips!!!

Harrle said:
Just made it tonight for my show - it is my absolute favorite recipe to do. It is in the Retired Classics Cookbook (Season's best size)

Mix brownie according to box directions. Pre-heat oven to 375. Use parchment paper, spread brownie mix to about an inch of the edge of the parchment paper. Bake 15-18 minutes, cool completely.
***I have been baking the brownie at my house and then brining it to my hosts house, that way it is almost cool. I have covered it with cling wrap and sometimes a little bit of the top sticks but thats okay your adding toppings. Mine also baked over the pp tonight so I just took the paring knife and 'trimmed it' - use the line 'Pampered - Not perfect!'

Mix together one pkg cream cheese (softened) on can (I think 8oz.) of crushed pineapple (drained) and 2 Tblspn sugar. Spread mixture over pizza (brownie) crust.
***If you are using a pineapple can that has the pop top - open the BOTTOM of the can with the can opener - two reasons - it shows off the can opener and if you pop the top you cannot us the can strainer to 'smush' the juice out of the can, there is a little lip on the inside that the can strainer will not fit into. Also, after spreading on the cc mixture cut your slices with the pizza cutter BEFORE you add your toppings - makes a much cleaner cut and you don't have to worry about 'mushing' your strawberries or bananas.

Use egg slicer plus to slice bananas and strawberries - add to top of pizza. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chop or grate nuts over top.
***I usually use the Hershey's bottle but I think you can use the v-shaped cutter with melted chocolate?? If you have the micro plane adjustable grater you could use that for the nuts too.

Good Luck!! I have made this at my last 4 shows - it's always a hit!

Leea:cool:

Thanks for the recipe Do you line a pan with parchment paper or just use parchment paper - no pan? Also have you tried the P.C. parchment paper?

Another optionThere is a similar recipe I love to do...you use a Pillsbury Chocolate Chip cookie dough... roll it with your bakers roller...bake in oven...cool... Use the same cream cheese and coolwhip...then top with sliced strawberries and mandarin oranges...drizzle with chocolate. It is awesome!!!

pkd09 said:
There is a similar recipe I love to do...you use a Pillsbury Chocolate Chip cookie dough... roll it with your bakers roller...bake in oven...cool... Use the same cream cheese and coolwhip...then top with sliced strawberries and mandarin oranges...drizzle with chocolate. It is awesome!!!

That sounds good too! Yummmmm

What is the recipe for Chocolate Banana Split Pizza?

The recipe for Chocolate Banana Split Pizza can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe book. It includes a sugar cookie crust, a layer of chocolate spread, sliced bananas, whipped topping, and various toppings such as chocolate chips and cherries.

Is Chocolate Banana Split Pizza difficult to make?

No, Chocolate Banana Split Pizza is not difficult to make. The recipe is simple and easy to follow. It can also be adjusted to fit dietary restrictions or preferences.

What size pan should I use for Chocolate Banana Split Pizza?

The recommended pan size for Chocolate Banana Split Pizza is a 12-inch round pizza pan. However, you can also use a 9x13 inch baking pan if you prefer a thicker crust.

Can I make Chocolate Banana Split Pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Chocolate Banana Split Pizza ahead of time. The cookie crust can be baked and stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days. The toppings can also be prepped and stored separately. Assemble the pizza right before serving for the best results.

What are some alternative toppings for Chocolate Banana Split Pizza?

Some alternative toppings for Chocolate Banana Split Pizza include peanut butter, caramel sauce, chopped nuts, and sliced strawberries. You can also get creative and add your own favorite toppings to make it your own unique dessert.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Mitzyz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • SusanBP0129