• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chocolate Banana Bites: Easy Recipe for a Sweet Treat

In summary, to make Chocolate Banana Bites, you will need ripe bananas, semi-sweet chocolate chips, coconut oil, and optional toppings such as chopped nuts or shredded coconut. The chocolate can be melted using a double boiler or by microwaving it in 30-second intervals. Other types of chocolate can also be used for this recipe. To prevent the bananas from turning brown, you can brush them with lemon juice before dipping them in chocolate. Chocolate Banana Bites can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, but it is recommended to enjoy them within 1-2 days for the best taste and texture.
DebPC
Staff member
Cut up banana slices and then put peanut butter between them. Put them in the freezer for 1 hour, then cover them in melted chocolate and put them back in the freezer fro another 2-3 hours. Enjoy!

choc.jpg

Do. or should I guess, these stay refrigerated until it is time to serve them? I do a lot of baking for church, and this looks like an ideal recipe to serve after service.

I can always leave them in the fridge until it is time to serve, but I am wondering how well they will transport, as we live about 30 miles from our church.

Thanks!

I'm wondering if they aren't meant to be eaten frozen. Try them and let us know- maybe do a test batch.

they aren't to bad. Just don't let them thaw. They are not to good when mushy.

Hi there! I love this idea of making frozen banana and peanut butter bites! It sounds like a delicious and healthy treat. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would recommend using our flexible cutting mats to easily cut the banana slices and our small batter bowl to melt the chocolate in the microwave. Also, our mini serving spatula would be perfect for covering the banana bites in chocolate. Happy snacking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Chocolate Banana Bites?

To make Chocolate Banana Bites, you will need ripe bananas, semi-sweet chocolate chips, coconut oil, and optional toppings such as chopped nuts or shredded coconut.

2. How do I melt the chocolate for the Chocolate Banana Bites?

You can melt the chocolate using a double boiler or by microwaving it in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until it is smooth and fully melted.

3. Can I use other types of chocolate besides semi-sweet?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or white chocolate all work well for this recipe.

4. How do I prevent the bananas from turning brown?

To prevent the bananas from turning brown, you can brush them with lemon juice before dipping them in chocolate. This will help preserve their color.

5. How long do Chocolate Banana Bites last?

Chocolate Banana Bites can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. However, for best taste and texture, we recommend enjoying them within 1-2 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • sburnside
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • babywings76