• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate and Peanut Butter

In summary, Janet has a recipe for a chocolate/peanutbutter cup trifle that is a hit with her hosts. Paula has a recipe for a Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies that is a hit with her hosts.
amybee
I have a host who is looking for a chocolate and peanut butter combo. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Amy

Yup, I've posted a Peanut Butter Cup trifle on here before...hang on and I'll find a link...

Thank you so much Janet. That sounds awesome. I cannot wait to make this. I bet my hostess will love it as well.

Thanks for being so quick to respond too.
Amy

Here's a recipe I received from my director when I first started. I hope it can work for you.

Reese's Cup Pizza

13 x 9 brownie mix and ingredients to make cake like brownies
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
Hershey's syrup
1/4 cup spanish peanuts

Make brownie mix as directed for cake like brownies. Place parchement paper on large round stone. Spread brownie mix on the parchement paper. Bake at 350F for 10 - 12 minutes. Let cool completely! Blend cream cheese, brown sugar and peanut butter. Spread on cooled brownie. Top with syrup and peanuts.

https://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=17388

I also recently made the Chocolate Mint Silk Torte, but I substituted peanut butter cups for the mint candies and substituted vanilla extract for the mint and it was delicious! I made my husband take it to work so that we would stop eating it....it worked out well though!

Oh, Teresa, I'm going to have to try this. SOON!

There is a chocolate/peanutbutter cake in the stoneware sensations cookbook.

Don't forget the famous "Peanutty Brownie Pizza" from the Delightful Desserts cookbook! It's fabulous!!!

Paula

Here's one my hosts all love:

Attachments

• PeanuttyChocolateMicroCake(A).doc
    21 KB · Views: 343
Janet,
When you make the peanut butter cup trifle, which pan do you use to make the brownies?

Penny

Thanks for all those yummy ideas. Pam, the reese's cup pizza sounds so good. I will have to try that one out with my hubby!!!!!:)

dannyzmom said:
Here's one my hosts all love:
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: This is my absolute FAVORITE micro cake (and the only mirco cake that I will make) LOVE :love: LOVE :love: LOVE it!
And it's gets better when it's about 3 days old.
I just bought some Reeses yesterday with this in mind.

pamperedlinda said:
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: This is my absolute FAVORITE micro cake (and the only mirco cake that I will make) LOVE :love: LOVE :love: LOVE it!
And it's gets better when it's about 3 days old.
I just bought some Reeses yesterday with this in mind.

Wanna come to my fundraiser show Tuesday night? That's what I am making!!

I do the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies, but with Mini Peanut Butter Cups instead of Rolos...

They're always a HUGE hit!

Can you tell me the amount of peanut butter and chocolate chips for that recipe - I downloaded it, but my mac isn't showing the fractions.

Thank you - it sounds awesome and I want to try it!

_____

I also did a chocolate PB trifle the other night for the first time - but the recipe I had called for a large box of vanilla pudding instead of chocolate and more peanut butter cups. It was awesome and probably lighter than Janet's because of the vanilla - BUT I am a huge chocoholic and hers sounds better to me because more chocolate. Has anyone tried it both ways? Which is better?

People loved the one we did - but I might have to test out the other way too...

dannyzmom said:
Wanna come to my fundraiser show Tuesday night? That's what I am making!!
Don't tease me!

In a thread about the silicone cupcake pan is my recipe for peanut butter cups

1. Can I use any type of chocolate for my chocolate and peanut butter recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for your recipe, whether it is milk, dark, or white chocolate. However, for the best flavor combination, we recommend using dark chocolate.

2. Can I substitute almond butter for peanut butter in a chocolate and peanut butter recipe?

Yes, you can substitute almond butter for peanut butter in your recipe. However, keep in mind that almond butter has a slightly different flavor than peanut butter, so the end result may be slightly different.

3. How should I store my chocolate and peanut butter treats?

We recommend storing your treats in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. They can also be stored in the refrigerator for a longer shelf life.

4. Can I make a gluten-free version of a chocolate and peanut butter recipe?

Yes, you can make a gluten-free version of a chocolate and peanut butter recipe by using gluten-free ingredients such as almond flour or gluten-free oats. Just be sure to check all ingredient labels to ensure they are gluten-free.

5. Can I use natural peanut butter in my chocolate and peanut butter recipe?

Yes, you can use natural peanut butter in your recipe. Just be aware that natural peanut butter may have a different consistency than regular peanut butter, so it may affect the texture of your final product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76