• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocloate Chip Sensation Substitution...

In summary, The Chocolate Chip Sensation Substitution is a recipe from Pampered Chef that puts a twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie by adding in toffee bits and chopped pecans. It can be made with any type of chocolate chips and the toffee bits can be substituted with crushed up candy bars, pretzels, or nuts. Chopped pecans can also be omitted or substituted, but they add a delicious nutty flavor to the recipe. The dough can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer before baking.
LeslieSGI
Gold Member
Has anybody ever tried using skim milk instead of the pint of half and half called for in the Chocolate Chip Sensation recipe?
Maybe using 1 1/2 cups skim milk instead of 2 cups half and half? That just seems excessive to me.
Anybody have any thoughts?​

Bumping for anybody?

Guess I'll just try it and let everyone know how it goes... How bad could it be? Using less skim milk should make it have a thicker consistency and it would have less fat than using half and half.​

You could try fat free 1/2 and 1/2.

What is the Chocolate Chip Sensation Substitution and why would I need it?

The Chocolate Chip Sensation Substitution is a recipe from Pampered Chef that is a delicious twist on a classic chocolate chip cookie. It includes a combination of chocolate chips, toffee bits, and chopped pecans for a rich and indulgent flavor. This substitution is perfect for those looking to elevate their traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe.

Can I use different types of chocolate chips in the Chocolate Chip Sensation Substitution?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate chips in this recipe, such as milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate chips. You can even mix and match different types of chocolate chips for a unique flavor combination.

What can I use as a substitute for toffee bits in the Chocolate Chip Sensation Substitution?

If you don't have toffee bits on hand, you can substitute with chopped up pieces of your favorite candy bars, such as Heath or Skor bars. You can also use crushed up pretzels or chopped nuts for a crunchy texture.

Is it necessary to use chopped pecans in the Chocolate Chip Sensation Substitution?

No, the chopped pecans can be omitted or substituted with another type of nut, such as walnuts or almonds. However, the nutty flavor adds a delicious depth to the recipe.

Can I make the Chocolate Chip Sensation Substitution ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the dough ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before baking. You can also freeze the dough for up to 3 months and bake them as needed. Just make sure to thaw the dough before baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krahema