• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help Solve Angela's Chipotle Seasoning Mystery!

In summary, the customer is looking for a substitute for the discontinued chipotle ranch dip mix that she remembers from years ago. She could get the rub and use it with ranch dry seasoning packet from the grocery store. Do you agree?
jigsmom
OK all you "seasoned" consultants (pardon the pun :D)....I have a question. I had a customer contact me via my website with this question. I have only been doing PC since October but I remember from years ago that they had packets but I am not sure how it differs from the mixes and rubs they have today. This is a direct quote of what she asked. I am assuming what she found was the rub...I do not know of another one. :confused:

"I am curious, I used to get the seasoning packet of a chipotle seasoning you added to chicken and mayo, that made a chicken salad I found a Chipotle Seasoning, is it the same one?"

I hope you wonderful ladies (and gentlemen) will be able to help me and this customer. :chef:

Thanks!!

Angela

We used to have a Chipolte Ranch Dip mix that came in a box with 3 packets (I believe) that has been discontinued. A good substitute is the dry ranch dressing mix packets you purchase and add a tsp of the chipolte rub.:chef:

Unless she's mixing us up with Tupperware, because I bought seasoning in packets from them a few years ago.

No she's not mixing us up. We did have seasoning packets that way- I think there were 4 different kinds or something along with coffee but got rid of all that over 2yrs ago. :(

Thanks for the responses!! I appreciate it!! :D

I am going to reply to this lady and let's pray she becomes a customer!! :sing:

jbdowd0798 said:
No she's not mixing us up. We did have seasoning packets that way- I think there were 4 different kinds or something along with coffee but got rid of all that over 2yrs ago. :(

Those were sample packets - not for sale to customers. There were only two of them - The Southwest Seasoning, and the Dill Mix. The Coffee samples and Spice Samples were the charter host gift, and also available on supply for use at shows.

We had others too. It was a set of three seasonings that sold together. I think it was more of a dip mix set than a seasonings set. If I remember right, wasn't one a Farmer's Market or something like that? It was before the ranch & guac went to the indivdiual boxes. There was a salsa mix in there.

crystalscookingnow said:
We had others too. It was a set of three seasonings that sold together. I think it was more of a dip mix set than a seasonings set. If I remember right, wasn't one a Farmer's Market or something like that? It was before the ranch & guac went to the indivdiual boxes. There was a salsa mix in there.

Yes - I guess I wasn't considering those as what she was talking about, because she linked it with the Coffee Samples. The Salsa and Guac mixes were sold as a set, and then there was the Farmers Market Dip set. There was a chipotle ranch dip mix in the farmers market set.

Oh My! :confused: Now what to say to her??? I am just going to call her tonight and tell her that no it is not the same from years ago but she could get the rub and use it with ranch dry seasoning packet from the grocery store. Do you agree??

Just to clarify...I received a coffee sample and southwestern seasoning sample for hosting a party a few years back so I do know that we had them as a host gift. I was just not aware of chipotle.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes - I guess I wasn't considering those as what she was talking about, because she linked it with the Coffee Samples. The Salsa and Guac mixes were sold as a set, and then there was the Farmers Market Dip set. There was a chipotle ranch dip mix in the farmers market set.

Thanks girls!!:D

1. What is the mystery behind Angela's chipotle seasoning?

Angela's chipotle seasoning is a limited edition blend that has been discontinued by Pampered Chef. It has gained a cult following among fans and has become difficult to find.

2. Is there a way to find out the ingredients used in Angela's chipotle seasoning?

Unfortunately, the exact ingredients used in Angela's chipotle seasoning are a secret and cannot be disclosed. However, the seasoning contains a blend of smoky chipotle peppers, herbs, and spices for a bold and flavorful taste.

3. Can I recreate Angela's chipotle seasoning at home?

We understand the love for Angela's chipotle seasoning and the desire to recreate it at home. However, the exact recipe is proprietary and cannot be replicated. We recommend trying our other chipotle seasoning blends for a similar taste.

4. Is there a way to purchase Angela's chipotle seasoning?

As mentioned earlier, Angela's chipotle seasoning is no longer available for purchase as it was a limited edition item. However, you may be able to find it through third-party sellers or on online marketplaces.

5. Can I request for Pampered Chef to bring back Angela's chipotle seasoning?

We appreciate the love for Angela's chipotle seasoning and the requests to bring it back. However, at this time, we do not have any plans to reintroduce it. We are constantly coming up with new and exciting products, and we hope you will give our other seasoning blends a try.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillybill
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Tracy99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam