• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding a Replacement for the Old Chipotle Ranch Dip

In summary, the best substitute for the old Chipotle Ranch Dip is the new Spicy Ranch Dip Mix, which has a similar flavor profile with a touch of heat from chipotle pepper. This mix is also gluten-free and can be used as a marinade for chicken, pork, or vegetables. It should be refrigerated after opening, and while it is slightly spicier than the old dip, it can be adjusted to personal preference by using less in a recipe.
Amyskitchen2
I have a former host who contacted me looking for the old Chipolte Ranch dip. Does anyone know an alternative to this? Please tell me we can make this with some other seasonings. TIA

Mix some packaged dry ranch dip mix (to taste) into 1 cup ea. mayo and sour cream and add PC Chipotle seasoning to taste. Start with 1/2 tsp. of chipotle seasoning and go from there. Should work fine.

I've added our chipotle seasoning to bottled ranch dressing & mayo for salads and sandwiches. Yummy!

Quick note, the flavor develops more over time, so stop short of what you think you want when mixing the ingredients.

I use to purchase tons of this seasoning/dip before I became a consultant. It is an awesome flavor to chicken salad. It was on the outlet quite a while ago and I bought as much as I could. Glad someone has a good "alternate" for you.

"Quick note, the flavor develops more over time, so stop short of what you think you want when mixing the ingredients."

That's true Barry. Thanks for the reminder!

Thanks everyone!

What is the best substitute for the old Chipotle Ranch Dip?

The best substitute for the old Chipotle Ranch Dip would be our new Spicy Ranch Dip Mix. It has a similar flavor profile with a touch of heat from the added chipotle pepper.

Is the new Spicy Ranch Dip Mix gluten-free?

Yes, the new Spicy Ranch Dip Mix is gluten-free. We use only high-quality, gluten-free ingredients in all of our products.

Can I use the new Spicy Ranch Dip Mix as a marinade?

While the new Spicy Ranch Dip Mix is primarily intended to be used as a dip, it can also be used as a marinade for chicken, pork, or vegetables. Simply mix the dip mix with some oil and vinegar for a delicious marinade.

Do I need to refrigerate the new Spicy Ranch Dip Mix?

Yes, the new Spicy Ranch Dip Mix should be refrigerated after opening. This will ensure the best flavor and quality of the product.

Is the new Spicy Ranch Dip Mix spicier than the old Chipotle Ranch Dip?

The new Spicy Ranch Dip Mix does have a slightly spicier kick compared to the old Chipotle Ranch Dip, but the heat level is still mild and enjoyable for most people. If you prefer a milder dip, you can use less of the dip mix in your recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
dme.grant