• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buy Chipotle Ranch Dip Mix | Limited Time Offer for a Customer Favorite

In summary, the Chipotle Ranch Dip Mix is a versatile blend of spices, including chipotle pepper, garlic, onion, and paprika, as well as ranch seasoning and dried herbs. It is also gluten-free and has a shelf life of approximately 2 years when stored properly. It can be used as a dip or as a seasoning for various dishes. However, it is only available for a limited time, so it is recommended to stock up before it's gone.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Does anyone have a few boxes of this I can buy?? I have a good customer who loves it and I forgot to call her when it was discontinued.

Thanks!

I just saw it in the outlet. She can get it for $4.00, it's on the consultant's outlet too.

I have a customer order going in for a few. I can add it to that order if you want. Are there any customs issues to send it to Canada for you after I receive it?

On the outlet here in the US!!! Stocked up myself - love it in the summer with a veggie platter!! I grabbed some kitchen shears as well - I loved the old ones more then the new ones!!

Does anyone have any extra that they would want to part with. I sent an email to a customer in FEBRUARY that this was being discontinued and another when it was on the outlet. TODAY she is asking me for it.:yuck: :yuck:

amy07 said:
Does anyone have any extra that they would want to part with. I sent an email to a customer in FEBRUARY that this was being discontinued and another when it was on the outlet. TODAY she is asking me for it.:yuck: :yuck:
I have one that I got before they discontinued it.

1. What ingredients are in the Chipotle Ranch Dip Mix?

The Chipotle Ranch Dip Mix contains a blend of spices, including chipotle pepper, garlic, onion, and paprika, as well as ranch seasoning and dried herbs.

2. Is the Chipotle Ranch Dip Mix gluten-free?

Yes, the Chipotle Ranch Dip Mix is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

3. How long does the Chipotle Ranch Dip Mix last?

The Chipotle Ranch Dip Mix has a shelf life of approximately 2 years when stored in a cool, dry place.

4. Can I use the Chipotle Ranch Dip Mix for cooking or just as a dip?

The Chipotle Ranch Dip Mix is versatile and can be used as a dip for vegetables, chips, or crackers, or as a seasoning for meats, vegetables, or salads.

5. Is the Chipotle Ranch Dip Mix a limited-time offer?

Yes, the Chipotle Ranch Dip Mix is a limited-time offer and will only be available for a short period of time. Stock up now before it's gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amyskitchen2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies