• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Make Chipotle Ranch Dip/Dressing with a Ranch Twist?

In summary, the Chipotle Ranch Dip/Dressing is a blend of smoky chipotle peppers and tangy ranch seasoning. It is gluten-free and can last for up to 2 weeks in the fridge once opened. While it is not recommended to use as a marinade, it can be used as a dip for vegetables, a topping for salads, or a spread for sandwiches.
LeslieSGI
Gold Member
I have recently fallen in love with Chipotle Ranch Salad Dressing. :love: I have seen posts about the 1 cup mayo and 1 cup sour cream with 3 T. of the Chipotle rub but I'm really looking for the "ranch" twist. Has anyone already tried to make a dip or dressing using the Chipotle Rub and Ranch Dressing? If not, I will make the sacrifice and figure it out for everyone. ;)

you could always do it the same way but add some of the dry ranch mix to it.

Haven't tried it, but it sounds great.

I am also a huge fan of Chipotle Ranch Salad Dressing! I have tried the mayo and sour cream mixture with the Chipotle rub, but I agree that it doesn't quite have the same "ranch" flavor. I haven't personally experimented with making a dip or dressing using the Chipotle Rub and Ranch Dressing, but I would love to hear your results if you do decide to try it out! Maybe adding in some additional ranch seasoning or herbs could help achieve that ranch twist. Let me know how it turns out!

1. What is the main ingredient in the Chipotle Ranch Dip/Dressing?

The main ingredient in our Chipotle Ranch Dip/Dressing is a blend of smoky chipotle peppers and tangy ranch seasoning.

2. Is the Chipotle Ranch Dip/Dressing gluten-free?

Yes, our Chipotle Ranch Dip/Dressing is gluten-free. It does not contain any gluten-containing ingredients and is made in a dedicated facility to avoid cross-contamination.

3. Can I use the Chipotle Ranch Dip/Dressing as a marinade?

While the Chipotle Ranch Dip/Dressing can add a delicious flavor to meats, it is not recommended to use as a marinade. The consistency of the dip/dressing is too thick and may not evenly coat the meat.

4. How long does the Chipotle Ranch Dip/Dressing last in the fridge?

Once opened, our Chipotle Ranch Dip/Dressing can last for up to 2 weeks in the fridge. Be sure to seal the container tightly after each use to maintain freshness.

5. Can I use the Chipotle Ranch Dip/Dressing as a dip for vegetables?

Absolutely! The smoky and tangy flavors of the dip/dressing pair well with a variety of vegetables. It can also be used as a topping for salads or as a spread for sandwiches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef