• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chipotle Chili Bake - Ready in 12 Minutes!

In summary, the Delicious Chipotle Chili Bake requires ground beef, canned black beans, canned corn, canned diced tomatoes, a packet of chipotle chili seasoning, water, and shredded cheese. It can be made with alternative proteins such as ground turkey or chicken, or vegetarian crumbles. The recipe makes 6 servings, but can be doubled for larger crowds. It can also be made ahead of time and reheated. The recipe is gluten-free as long as you use gluten-free chipotle chili seasoning and check the labels on the canned ingredients.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
Tonight we made the chipotle chili bake & boy was it delicious! We didn't put the cornbread on top, instead we baked it in the oven. We also didn't have any chipotle rub so I substituted hot mexican style chili powder. To spice it up, we used hot salsa. DH is actually talking about eating some right now! I'm so glad we finally found a recipe we both love & one that only takes 12 minutes!

The chili bake was a hit! We both loved the spicy kick from the chili powder and salsa, and the flavors of the other ingredients blended together perfectly. The cornbread baked in the oven added a nice crunchy texture to the dish. It was easy to make and super tasty, so we will definitely be making it again soon. Thanks for introducing us to this amazing recipe!

That sounds amazing! I love finding new recipes that are quick and easy to make, and it's even better when they turn out to be delicious. I'll have to try your substitution of hot Mexican style chili powder next time I make it. Thanks for sharing your modifications!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Delicious Chipotle Chili Bake?

The Delicious Chipotle Chili Bake requires ground beef, canned black beans, canned corn, canned diced tomatoes, a packet of chipotle chili seasoning, water, and shredded cheese.

2. Can I substitute the ground beef with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the ground beef with ground turkey or chicken for a healthier option. You can also use vegetarian crumbles for a meatless version.

3. How many servings does the Delicious Chipotle Chili Bake recipe make?

The recipe makes 6 servings, but you can easily double the ingredients for a larger crowd or to have leftovers.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make the Delicious Chipotle Chili Bake ahead of time and reheat it in the oven or microwave. Just make sure to cover it with foil to prevent it from drying out.

5. Is the Delicious Chipotle Chili Bake gluten-free?

Yes, the recipe is gluten-free as long as you use gluten-free chipotle chili seasoning and check the labels on the canned ingredients for any hidden gluten.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • esavvymom