• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups

In summary, the recipe for Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups asks for 1 cup cheddar cheese, 1 pkg of corn muffin mix, 1/4 cup flour, 2 tbsp Chipotle Rub, 1 small red bell pepper, 1-2 green onions with tops, 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken, and additional sour cream (if desired). The recipe was from a conversation in which the cook could not find the recipe. The conversation was from 2014.
lisa717
I CANT FIND this recipe...can someone help me...that recipe finder on CC SUCKS!!!

You need to look at the recipes under Season's Best

The Pampered Chef ®
Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups
Recipe

1 cup (4 oz) grated cheddar cheese
1 pkg (7.5-8.5 oz) corn muffin mix
1 cup (8 oz) sour cream, divided
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 tbsp Chipotle Rub, divided
1 small red bell pepper
1-2 green onions with tops (about 1/3 cup thinly sliced)
1 1/2 cups finely diced cooked chicken
Additional sour cream (optional)
Snipped fresh cilantro (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F. Grate cheese using Rotary Grater. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cheese, muffin mix, 3/4 cup of the sour cream, flour and 1 tbsp of the rub; mix to form a thick batter using Mix ‘N Scraper®.

Spray wells of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Divide batter evenly among wells using Small Scoop. Bake 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.

Meanwhile, on Large Grooved Cutting Board, finely dice bell pepper and thinly slice green onions using Chef's Knife. Place bell pepper into (8-in.) Sauté Pan; cook over medium-high heat 2-3 minutes or until pepper begins to soften. Add chicken and remaining 1 tbsp rub to pan; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Remove pan from heat. Combine chicken mixture, green onions and remaining 1/4 cup sour cream in Small Batter Bowl; mix well.

Remove muffins from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Immediately press tops of muffins with Mini-Tart Shaper to form cups. Cool in pan 3 minutes. Carefully remove cups to serving platter. Divide chicken mixture evenly among cups. Top with additional sour cream and sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.

Yield: 24 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 4.5 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 180 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook's Tip: To make homemade corn muffin cups, substitute 1 cup yellow cornmeal and 1 tbsp sugar for the corn muffin mix. Mix batter and divide into wells as directed. Make indentations in batter with Mini-Tart Shaper to form cups prior to baking, dipping tart shaper into additional cornmeal as needed to avoid sticking. Bake and fill as directed.

Thanks...and I did...what season was that in...I looked and looked...

What are the ingredients for Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups?

The ingredients for Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups include: cooked chicken, canned corn, diced tomatoes, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, shredded cheese, cornbread mix, milk, eggs, and butter.

How do I make Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups?

To make Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups, first preheat your oven to 375 degrees. In a bowl, mix together the cooked chicken, corn, diced tomatoes, and diced chipotle peppers. In a separate bowl, prepare the cornbread mix according to package instructions. Then, in a greased muffin tin, spoon in the cornbread mix, followed by the chicken mixture, and top with shredded cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.

Can I make Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups ahead of time. Simply prepare the cups as instructed, but instead of baking them, cover and refrigerate them. When ready to serve, bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until heated through.

Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with another protein such as ground beef, shredded pork, or even black beans for a vegetarian option.

Are Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups gluten-free?

No, Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups are not gluten-free as they contain cornbread mix which typically contains wheat flour. However, you can try using a gluten-free cornbread mix or making your own gluten-free cornbread from scratch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • maassl