• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chipolte Ranch Dip with Dippers: Perfect for Your Next Gathering!

In summary, the Chipotle Ranch Dippers are made with mayonnaise, buttermilk, chipotle peppers, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, and dried herbs. They are gluten-free and can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. The recommended consumption time for optimal freshness is 1 week. They can be used as a dip for vegetables, crackers, or chips, or as a spread for sandwiches or burgers. The spiciness level can be customized by adjusting the amount or type of chipotle peppers used.
hperschnick
I have an open house tomorrow night and I'm making this dip. I have never made it before... What should I serve with it as a dipper? Chips, crackers, veggies?

Any help would be great! Thanks!

I haven't had it before but it sounds more like something that you would dip veggies or crackers in.

This dip is DELICIOUS. It's great with veggies.

Also great with pretzel dipping sticks - just had some yesterday at a party and it's always all gone!

I serve it with veggies and tortilla chips...and the longer it sits, the better it tastes!

I love it with the "hint of lime" Tostitos......but those things are addictive for me anyway!:rolleyes:

I like them with regular potato chips.

what is this dip?

it is my fav! I love it on taco night at our house! It is great with chips, tortillas, veggies,etc.

laylaleigh said:
what is this dip?

It's our Chipotle Ranch dip that we sell in packs of 3 - awesome tasting!

I'll have to try it. Usually for a veggie dip I do the recipe on the southwestern seasoning. People love it. My friends always ask me to bring it. So simple!!

Just remembered!I just remembered that when I was at a Tastefully Simple Show last year, the consultant served their beer bread with a dip that tasted an awful lot like our Chipoltle Ranch Dip. It was awesome!

1. What are the ingredients in the Chipotle Ranch Dippers?

The Chipotle Ranch Dippers contain mayonnaise, buttermilk, chipotle peppers, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, and dried herbs.

2. Are the Chipotle Ranch Dippers gluten-free?

Yes, the Chipotle Ranch Dippers are gluten-free and are suitable for individuals with gluten sensitivities.

3. How long do the Chipotle Ranch Dippers stay fresh?

The Chipotle Ranch Dippers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, but it is recommended to consume them within 1 week for optimal freshness.

4. How do I use the Chipotle Ranch Dippers?

The Chipotle Ranch Dippers can be used as a dip for vegetables, crackers, or chips. They can also be used as a spread for sandwiches or burgers.

5. Can I customize the spiciness level of the Chipotle Ranch Dippers?

Yes, you can adjust the spiciness level of the Chipotle Ranch Dippers by adding more or less chipotle peppers. You can also substitute the chipotle peppers with a milder or hotter pepper, based on your preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • Tracy99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedtraci
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies