• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chip & Dip Topping Tray: A Father's Day BBQ Essential!

In summary, the Chip & Dip Topping Tray is a versatile serving tray designed specifically for Father's Day BBQs. It features a large circular area for holding chips, crackers, or vegetables, as well as four smaller sections for dips, sauces, and toppings. The tray is dishwasher safe and can be used for other occasions besides Father's Day. It is made of durable, BPA-free plastic and is heat-resistant up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it is not recommended for use in the oven or on direct heat sources.
chefann
Gold Member
I have a great use for the chip and dip!

Yesterday, DH and I hosted our parents for a Fathers Day barbecue. We were having bratwurst and hamburgers, so of course we had to have toppings. I didn't want to bother with lots of little bowls around the table, because they're a pain to carry out (there's no direct route from my kitchen to the backyard; I have to go through the garages or through the house and the Florida Room).

Chip & Dip to the rescue!

I diced a couple of small onions and filled the dip cup. Then I placed 2 small plastic bowls in the large area to hold pickle slices and caramelized onions. Fill the rest of the large area with tomato slices and lettuce leaves, and it's an all-in-one easy to pass toppings tray! :)

Of course, I forgot to take a picture to post here. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a good idea, inventive.

Oooo I like it!!!

Sounds like a good plan...

Excellent! I'll add that to my suggestion of using it as a snack tray.

Sounds like we had the same Father's Day menu (love those brats!)...only I didn't think of using the chip n dip. Great idea!

Thanks Ann for sharing. I had thought about using it for things like that too. It does make a lot of sense and hopefully oohs and aahs and SALES!!!!!!!

I call mine the "man bowl". The dip holder will also hold most cups without them easily tipping out and the main part we affectionately call the "trough". Woman love it for their men who aren't supposed to eat at the couch but we all know they do anyway :)

What is the Chip & Dip Topping Tray?

The Chip & Dip Topping Tray is a versatile serving tray designed specifically for Father's Day BBQs. It features a large circular area for holding chips, crackers, or vegetables, as well as four smaller sections for dips, sauces, and toppings.

Is the Chip & Dip Topping Tray dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chip & Dip Topping Tray is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup after your Father's Day BBQ. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

Can the Chip & Dip Topping Tray be used for other occasions besides Father's Day?

Absolutely! While the design is perfect for a Father's Day BBQ, the Chip & Dip Topping Tray can also be used for other gatherings such as game nights, potlucks, or even a casual movie night at home.

What materials is the Chip & Dip Topping Tray made of?

The Chip & Dip Topping Tray is made of durable, BPA-free plastic that is safe for food contact. It is also lightweight and shatter-resistant, making it a great option for outdoor entertaining.

Can the Chip & Dip Topping Tray be used for hot foods?

Yes, the Chip & Dip Topping Tray is heat-resistant up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. This means you can serve hot dips, sauces, or toppings without worrying about damaging the tray. However, we do not recommend using it in the oven or on direct heat sources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies