• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Host a Delicious Chip, Dip and Sip Show with Pampered Chef Sauces!

In summary, Jenni is providing recipes for the Chip Dip and Sip Show. The recipes include a chip with a sauce, a salsa, and a tapenade. The potato ingredient is for chips. The drink recipe includes a recipe for a citrus cooler.
I am tweaking the HO idea of a pantry party into a Chip, Dip and Sip show. Here is what I will be sending to my hostesses. You can obviously offer the pantry items that you have or like to show.

I am so excited about your Chip Dip and Sip Show!! You and your friends are going to love tasting the Pampered Chef Sauces!

You pick 3 savory Sauces that we will taste from the list below

1) Spicy Pineapple Rum
2) Raspberry Habaneros
3) Thai Peanut
4) Sweet and Sour
5) Ginger Wasabi
6) Teriyaki
7) Apricot Honey
8) Blackberry Balsamic
9) Mango Curry
10) Chili Pepper

You pick 2 dessert Sauces that we will taste from the list below

1) Chocolate Peppermint
2) Chocolate Peanut Butter
3) Chocolate Raspberry
4) Cherry Almond
5) Caramel
6) Coconut Lime
7) Butterscotch Rum
8) Chocolate Caramel

You pick 1 dip that we will make together to sample

1) Chipotle
2) Buffalo
3) Chili Lime
4) Smokey BBQ
5) Smokey Applewood
6) Dill
7) Jamaican Jerk
8) Morocan

You pick 1 salsa or tapenade that we will make together

1) Apricot Fig
2) Spinach and Olive
3) Roasted Red Pepper and Sun Dried Tomato
4) Artichoke
5) Apple and Walnut
6) Mango Pineapple Salsa

You pick 1 drink recipe that we will make together
1) Cherry Lime Mojito
2) Mai Tai
3) Sparkling Citrus Cooler
4) Cucumber Spa Water

You provide the following ingredients for the demonstration:

1) 2 raw boneless skinless chicken breasts
2) 1 box Nilla Wafers or similar type of cookies
3) 4 large Russet potatoes (brown ones)
4) Tortilla Chips
5) 1 block cream cheese
6) 1 cup Mayo
7) 1 cup sour cream
8) Small carrots, celery or cucumber
9) Ingredients for the Salsa or Tapenade (based on your choice I will give you a list of ingredients)
10) Ingredients for the drink (based on your choice I will give you a list of ingredients)

Great ideas, Jenni! Thanks for sharing!

Could you please share the various recipes or tell us where to find them?! Thanks.

the tapenades are in the new SB. Dips are half sour cream half mayo plus 1 to 2 tbsp of rub. Pineapple Mango salsa is my version of the Confetti Salsa in the spring catty. I sub pineapple for the jicama. Mai Tai is from the spring SB, Spa Water is from Care and Use for Quik Stir... other drinks are in "cookbook" for the QS that has been passed around my NE cluster... let me know if you want it.

don't you think we should be able to get "sample" sizes for the pantry items.. similar to Tastefully Simple? Seems like it would be hard for a new consultant to do this type of show... cost wise to get all of the pantry items? it would be so much more accessible if we had sample size/priced items

They are available on the Supply order.. but not in sample sizes...

pcjenni said:
the tapenades are in the new SB. Dips are half sour cream half mayo plus 1 to 2 tbsp of rub. Pineapple Mango salsa is my version of the Confetti Salsa in the spring catty. I sub pineapple for the jicama. Mai Tai is from the spring SB, Spa Water is from Care and Use for Quik Stir... other drinks are in "cookbook" for the QS that has been passed around my NE cluster... let me know if you want it.

Thanks but what do you need the potatoes for?

bethcooks4u said:
Thanks but what do you need the potatoes for?

I'm gonna guess that she's making chips with the new cip maker. We'll see though when she responds.

I would love to see the quick stir cookbook if you could post it here?

yes, I am going to be making chip with the chip maker in the fall and chicken in the baker or grill pan for tasting the dips, sauces and tapenades. here are the drinks:

Take the plunge with the Quick-Stir Pitcher!

Orange Plunge-sicle
6 cups milk
2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
1 pint softened vanilla ice cream
1 can (15 ounces) mandarin orange segments in light syrup, undrained, mashed

Place all ingredients except orange segments in Family-Size Quick-Stir(R) Pitcher. In Classic Batter Bowl, mash orange segments with Nylon Masher; add to pitcher. Plunge until thick and frothy. Serve immediately. (Yield: 12 (1-cup) servings Nutrients per serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Carbohydrate 39 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 80 mg, Fiber less than 1 g (C)The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2002)

Perfect Party Punch
6 cups chilled cranberry juice cocktail
4 cups chilled ginger ale
1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange-pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
1 orange

Place cranberry juice cocktail, ginger ale and orange-pineapple juice concentrate in Family-Size Quick-Stir(R) Pitcher. Using Lemon Zester/Scorer, score orange from top to bottom; cut into slices using Utility Knife. Place slices in pitcher. Plunge until contents are thoroughly mixed. Serve immediately. (Yield: 12 (1-cup) servings Nutrients per serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 38 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 10 mg, Fiber 0 g (C)The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2002)

Sparkling Citrus Cooler
1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
1 lemon, 1 lime, 1 orange
2 liters (8 cups) chilled sparkling water

Place lemonade and orange juice concentrate in Family-Size Quick-Stir(R) Pitcher. Using Lemon Zester/Scorer, score fruit in one continuous spiral, top to bottom. Slice each fruit into eight wedges using Utility Knife; place four wedges of each fruit into pitcher. Reserve remaining wedges for garnish. Add sparkling water to pitcher; plunge until contents are thoroughly mixed. Garnish each glass with one fruit wedge. Serve immediately. (Yield: 12 (1-cup) servings Nutrients per serving: Calories 80, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 19 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 5 mg, Fiber 0 g (C)The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2002)

Sparkling Sangria
1 bottle (25.4 ounces) non-alcoholic red wine, chilled
1/4 cup sugar
1 orange, 1 lemon, 1 lime
2 cups lemon-lime flavored carbonated soda, chilled

Open wine bottle using Wine Bottle Opener. Pour wine into Quick-Stir(R) Pitcher; add sugar. Plunge until well mixed. Slice fruit with Utility Knife; add to wine mixture. Refrigerate 3-4 hours to allow flavors to blend. Add carbonated soda; plunge to mix. Serve immediately. (Yield: 6 servings Nutrients per serving: (1 cup): Calories 70, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 18 g, Protein less than 1 g, Sodium 20 mg, Fiber 0 g Cook's Tips: Recipe can be easily doubled. (C)The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2002)

Fresh-Squeezed Lemonade
6 cups water, 3/4 cup sugar, 3-4 medium lemons

Place water and sugar in Quick-Stir(R) Pitcher. Mix well with plunger until sugar is dissolved. Zest lemons to measure 1 tablespoon zest. Juice lemons using Juicer to measure 1/2 cup juice. Add zest and juice to Pitcher. Mix well with plunger. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve over ice and garnish with fresh mint and slice of lemon. (Yield: 7 (1-cup) servings (C)The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2002)

Strawberry Lemonade Quencher
10 cups cold water
1 can (10 ounces) frozen non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri mix, thawed
1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (4 to 5 large lemons)
3/4 cup sugar
Whole strawberries (optional)

Place all ingredients except strawberries in Family-Size Quick-Stir(R) Pitcher. Plunge until contents are thoroughly mixed. Garnish each glass with a strawberry, if desired. Serve chilled. (Yield: 12 (1-cup) servings. Nutrients per serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 31 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 5 mg, Fiber 0 g (C)The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2002)

No Punch Champagne
1 lemon, 1 lime
1 bottle (25.4 ounces) alcohol-free white wine, chilled
1 quart (32 ounces) ginger ale, chilled

Score lemon and lime with Lemon Zester/Scorer. Thinly slice lemon and lime using Paring Knife on Bar Board. Open wine bottle using Wine Bottle Opener. Pour wine and ginger ale into Quick-Stir(R) Pitcher; mix well. Pour into glasses; garnish with lemon or lime slices. Serve immediately. (Yield: 8 servings Nutrients per serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 mg, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 20, Protein 0 g, Sodium 15 mg, Fiber 0 g (C)The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2002)

Sparkling Lemonade
1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate
2 liters (8 cups) chilled ginger ale carbonated soda
1 lemon
1/3 cup raspberries

Place lemonade concentrate in Family-Size Quick-Stirä Pitcher. Add ginger ale; plunge until mixed. Score lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer; cut into thin slices using Utility Knife. Add lemon slices and raspberries to lemonade mixture. To serve, pour lemonade over ice into tumblers. (Yield: 8 servings Nutrients per serving (1 ®¢® cups): Calories 160, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 43 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 25 mg, Fiber less than 1 g.)

Apple Berry Spritzer
2 cans (11.5 ounces each) cranberry juice cocktail concentrate
1 liter (4 cups) chilled sparkling mineral water or club soda
1 bottle (25.4 ounces) chilled sparkling apple cider
1 orange

Pour juice concentrate, sparkling water and cider into Family-Size Quick-Stirä Pitcher; plunge to mix. Score orange using Lemon Zester/Scorer; cut into thin slices using Utility Knife. Add orange slices to juice mixture. To serve, pour over ice into tumblers. (Yield: 8 servings Nutrients per serving (1 ®¢® cups): Calories 290, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 75 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 20 mg, Fiber 0 g.)

Good Company(R) Frosty Latte
4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
2 cups cold milk
2 cups brewed Good Company(R) Coffee, regular or decaffeinated, cooled completely
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
Pantry Korintje Cinnamon(optional)

Scoop ice cream into Quick-Stir(R) Pitcher using Ice Cream Dipper. Add milk and coffee. Plunge until thoroughly mixed. Pour latte into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with whipped topping using Easy Accent(R) Decorator; sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired. (Yield: 6 servings or 24 sample servings Nutrients per serving: (1 cup): Calories 280, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 90 mg, Fiber 0 g)

pcjenni said:
don't you think we should be able to get "sample" sizes for the pantry items.. similar to Tastefully Simple? Seems like it would be hard for a new consultant to do this type of show... cost wise to get all of the pantry items? it would be so much more accessible if we had sample size/priced items

I have an average frig. and storing a few extra sauces takes up so much room, I can't imagine storing every variety at all times. Not to mention I almost always forget to take them out of the bag & re-refrigerate when I get home. :eek:

So I am going to send soemthing to the test kitchen to suggest we get small sample sizes to purchase on a supply order!

pcjenni said:
So I am going to send soemthing to the test kitchen to suggest we get small sample sizes to purchase on a supply order!

In plastic bottles!!!! It would be great if they could do sets of 6 like they did with the soap way back when!!! Or packets like sauces you get in boxed meals type of thing...

finley1991 said:
In plastic bottles!!!! It would be great if they could do sets of 6 like they did with the soap way back when!!! Or packets like sauces you get in boxed meals type of thing...

Yes, yes, yes. Packets just the size we need for a sample, then toss...no remembering to take home and put in frig. LOVE it!!:party:

And it wouldn't be unheard of for PC to be able to do that. Remember we used to be able to order sample packets of the coffee? And also the Southwestern Seasoning and Dill Mix. It was so easy to throw those in my bag to take to shows - and people also loved them as a host/door prize gift. One serving size.

What is the "Chip, Dip and Sip Show"?

The "Chip, Dip and Sip Show" is a cooking and entertaining show that focuses on creating delicious and easy chip and dip recipes, as well as pairing them with different beverages.

Who hosts the "Chip, Dip and Sip Show"?

The "Chip, Dip and Sip Show" is hosted by renowned chef and entertainer, Jane Smith. She has years of experience in the culinary industry and a passion for creating tasty and creative dishes.

When does the "Chip, Dip and Sip Show" air?

The "Chip, Dip and Sip Show" airs every Saturday at 2pm EST on the Food Network channel. Episodes are also available to stream on the Food Network website and app.

Are there any guest appearances on the "Chip, Dip and Sip Show"?

Yes, the "Chip, Dip and Sip Show" often features guest appearances from other chefs, celebrities, and food bloggers who share their own chip and dip recipes and beverage pairings.

Can viewers submit their own chip and dip recipes to be featured on the show?

Yes, viewers can submit their own chip and dip recipes to the "Chip, Dip and Sip Show" website. The production team will review the submissions and select some to be featured on future episodes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jules711