• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chilzanne S-Shaped Server: Anyone Remember and Want to Buy?

In summary, the Chilzanne S-Shaped Server is a versatile serving piece that can keep cold or hot foods at the desired temperature. It is dishwasher safe, but not oven or microwave safe. The dimensions of the server are 14 inches in length, 10 inches in width, and 3 inches in height, with a capacity of 3.5 quarts. It is also suitable for outdoor events due to its durable materials and unique S-shape design.
Christi_pchef
I am trying to clean out stuff I don't use as we prepare to move (after 20 years!).

I found my Chilzanne server that has 2 half-circles, plus a center bowl with lid. Does anyone remember these and, if so, how much they were? I have all the pieces, including extras of the pieces that go in the freezer and want to sell it.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] or reply on this forum. THANKS!

Christi Harlow

That was about $49. I read "cereal bowl" instead of center bowl and thought I never heard it called that. lol I also have one of those. New in box.

I have one of these I will sell if anyone is interested.

1. What is the Chilzanne S-Shaped Server used for?

The Chilzanne S-Shaped Server is a versatile serving piece that is perfect for keeping cold or hot foods at the desired temperature. It can be used for serving a variety of dishes such as salads, pasta, meats, and more.

2. Is the Chilzanne S-Shaped Server dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chilzanne S-Shaped Server is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher to maintain its quality and durability.

3. Can the Chilzanne S-Shaped Server be used in the oven or microwave?

No, the Chilzanne S-Shaped Server is not oven or microwave safe. It is designed for serving and keeping foods at the desired temperature, not for cooking or heating.

4. What are the dimensions of the Chilzanne S-Shaped Server?

The Chilzanne S-Shaped Server measures 14 inches in length, 10 inches in width, and 3 inches in height. It has a capacity of 3.5 quarts, making it perfect for serving large portions.

5. Can the Chilzanne S-Shaped Server be used for outdoor events?

Yes, the Chilzanne S-Shaped Server is great for outdoor events. It is made from high-quality, durable materials that can withstand outdoor conditions. Plus, its unique S-shape makes it perfect for serving and displaying food on a buffet or table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dottywotty
  • letmepamperu13