• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chilzanne Replacement Part: Where Can I Find It?

In summary, the "Chilzanne Replacement Part" is a useful tool for keeping food chilled while serving in the Chilzanne Serving Bowl. It is dishwasher safe and designed to fit all sizes of the bowl. Multiple parts can be purchased at once and the cooling insert will stay cold for up to 8 hours.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I have a customer that just contacted me asking if she could get a replacement chilzanne part - the tray part that goes in the freezer for the Chilzanne Rectangular Server now retired. I looked on PP and it shows a divider insert, insert with cup, rect server lid, and a rect bottom base.

Do you know if the rect bottom base is just the actual base or would this be the bottom tray with the chilling solution in it. For some reason I'm thinking it's just the base and that the piece with the chilling solution isn't offered. Does anyone know for sure?

Also what season and year was this discontinued? I remember it happening but can't remember when it was. Thanks for any and all help!

There is a one piece insert that has the chilling solution in it. It is flat on one side and has the devilled eggs section on the other side.

Not sure when it was discontinued, however, I broke my lid on Thanksgiving and was able to replace it under its 3 year warranty.

Hope this helps.

Sandy

Thank you. Yes that's the piece she needs replaced but I'm not sure if that's the piece mentioned on PP or not. No luck replacing under warranty though; her husband threw it out by accident!

The piece that goes in the freezer can not be replaced... I found out the hard way. :)

Yes, the freezer part cannot be replaced. I do have a whole one new in box but I'm pretty sure it would be extremly expensive to ship to Canada.

It was discontinued in Fall 2008. I remember because they announced it at National Conference that year.

1. What is the "Chilzanne Replacement Part" used for?

The "Chilzanne Replacement Part" is used as a replacement for the cooling insert in the Chilzanne Serving Bowl. It helps to keep food chilled while serving.

2. Is the "Chilzanne Replacement Part" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Chilzanne Replacement Part" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. How do I know if the "Chilzanne Replacement Part" will fit my Chilzanne Serving Bowl?

The "Chilzanne Replacement Part" is designed to fit all sizes of the Chilzanne Serving Bowl. It has adjustable tabs to ensure a secure fit.

4. Can I purchase multiple "Chilzanne Replacement Parts" at once?

Yes, you can purchase multiple "Chilzanne Replacement Parts" at once. They are sold individually, so you can buy as many as you need for your Chilzanne Serving Bowl.

5. How long does the cooling insert stay cold?

The cooling insert will stay cold for up to 8 hours, making it perfect for keeping food chilled during parties or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• IAmChefJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies
Views
KarenMcC
  • pamperedlinda
  • Products and Tips
Replies