• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Chilzanne Outlet Deals: Find Pieces & Prices Here!

In summary, Chilzanne is a line of insulated serving products used to keep food hot or cold for longer periods of time. The Chilzanne on Outlet collection offers discounted discontinued or seasonal items. These products are still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee and can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with mild soap and warm water. They should not be used in the microwave or oven and may not be suitable for very hot liquids or acidic foods.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I know the chilzanne was on the US outlet recently but what I don't know is which piece and how much it was on for. I have a very good customer asking me for one and of course we don't have it now in our catalogue or outlet so I may want to order from someone here like I've done in the past (pay consultant for it to be shipped to them and then consultant to ship to me in Canada - via paypal upfront). Could someone let me know the pieces and prices? Thanks!

The Rectangle Server is $28 and the Sectional Server is $32.50. That is before tax/ shipping. :)

Thanks Heather, I'll let her know :)

You could look at one of our web pages anytime you want girl! ;)I don't mind shipping stuff, but you probably wouldn't want to order from me ... as it takes about 4 weeks for the box to arrive here, then I have to re-box & mail it back to the US to be forwarded to Canada. It's a pretty lengthy process! I mailed some spices to a friend & it took for freaking EVER to get them there!!! :(

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the Chilzanne pieces. The Chilzanne line is currently not available in our catalog or outlet, but I would be happy to help you find the pieces you are looking for. The pieces that were recently on the US outlet were the Chilzanne Rectangle Server and the Chilzanne Square Server, both for $19 each. If you would like to order through me, please send me a message and we can discuss the details. Thank you!

1. What is Chilzanne and how is it used?

Chilzanne is a line of insulated serving products that are designed to keep your food hot or cold for longer periods of time. They are perfect for parties, picnics, and other gatherings where you need to maintain the temperature of your food. The Chilzanne on Outlet is a special collection of discontinued or seasonal items that are offered at discounted prices.

2. Is Chilzanne on Outlet still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Chilzanne on Outlet items are still covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

3. Can I use Chilzanne on Outlet products in the microwave or oven?

No, Chilzanne on Outlet products are not safe for use in the microwave or oven. They are designed for serving purposes only and should not be used for cooking or reheating food.

4. How do I clean and care for Chilzanne on Outlet products?

Chilzanne on Outlet products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing with a mild soap and warm water to prolong the life of the product. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they may damage the insulated lining.

5. Are there any restrictions on what types of food can be used with Chilzanne on Outlet products?

No, Chilzanne on Outlet products can be used with any type of food, including hot and cold items. However, it is not recommended to use them with very hot liquids or acidic foods for prolonged periods of time, as this may affect the insulation and durability of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
quiverfull7