• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chilzanne on outlet?

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
I know the chilzanne was on the US outlet recently but what I don't know is which piece and how much it was on for. I have a very good customer asking me for one and of course we don't have it now in our catalogue or outlet so I may want to order from someone here like I've done in the past (pay consultant for it to be shipped to them and then consultant to ship to me in Canada - via paypal upfront). Could someone let me know the pieces and prices? Thanks!

heather223

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 19, 2007
The Rectangle Server is $28 and the Sectional Server is $32.50. That is before tax/ shipping. :)

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Thanks Heather, I'll let her know :)

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
You could look at one of our web pages anytime you want girl! ;)

I don't mind shipping stuff, but you probably wouldn't want to order from me ... as it takes about 4 weeks for the box to arrive here, then I have to re-box & mail it back to the US to be forwarded to Canada. It's a pretty lengthy process! I mailed some spices to a friend & it took for freaking EVER to get them there!!! :(

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views