• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ideas for the Chillzanne Platter

In summary, the Chillzanne Rectangular Server is a great way to keep food cold or to serve food. It is perfect for soccer games or for any other type of event.
saradest
I am looking for more ideas for the chillzanne platter other than veggie tray or deviled eggs. Any ideas?

You can use it without the chillzanne insert as a carrier. I often carry the mini fluted cakes in there (will hold 6 or 8...can't remember... on one level and then you can stack them and get double).

It's also great for carrying cupcakes!

Endless love for the chillzanne server!This is my most favorite product and at the top of my most sold list. I suggest besides the obvious fruit/veggie/egg uses, the carrying versitility w/out the insert as well, then add that it fits beautifully in the woven selections rectangle server. I also suggest shrimp on just the flat side with cocktail sauce in the middle.(If you have not tried shrimp on this, you will never use anything else...they stay so wonderfully cold!) I have recently gone to a superbowl party and filled it with wraps, cut to 1 inch pieces facing up on the flat side, then garnished with spinach leaves all around the edge, red bell pepper slices in the center over the wraps...got tons of ohhs and ahhs and a booking. What about potato or pasta salad too....just put plastic wrap to line the bottom so it is not so messy to clean up. Everyone I have sold to is so totally happy with this item!! I wish I had two!
Trish
Central FL

Ideas for the chillzanne rectangular serverI made 2-step fudge with white chocolate and strawberry icing (so it was pink) and cut it into hearts with the creative cutters. Then I placed them in medium sized cupcake foils and displayed them in the egg side of the chillzanne rectangular server - it looked really great at a bridal fair I participated in!

I also made pastry cups using the mini muffin pan and filled them with chicken salad and arranged them in the egg side of the server.

This spring or summer (probably June) I will do the following show: I will make the bread ring ahead of time and bring it to the show on the large round stone in the woven selections tray and we will arrange the "fixings" - veges, cheese, meat, etc. for the sandwich in the rectangular server.

I thought I read that this was unavailable. Of course I am new and may have misunderstood.

It's the chillzane to go #2789, as far as I understood

Chillzanne To Go not yet available
snapple95 said:
It's the chillzane to go #2789, as far as I understood

You are right - the new Chillzanne To Go is not yet available but everything else in our line IS!!

Couple more ideas!!It would be great for tea sandwiches (like egg salad, or ham salad!) for a shower or potluck or picnic!!

How about putting rolled up cold cuts in it, again great for a potluck!

A cheese platter!!????

What about some squares??

Chillzanne ServerI have been also telling everyone that when they go outside to cook on the Grill to take the insert out and put the cold hotdogs and hambergers on it to keep them cold before they go on the grill ,sometimes you dont want to cook everythig at one time. They love it.

It is also great for a Taco Dip or any other kind of spreadable dip like that that needs to be kept cold. You can make the dip right on the platter!

I use the Chillzanne Rect. server to demo the ice cream sandwich torte... AFTER I have shown them the server, piece by piece. I love it when the guests ooh and ahh when I flip the flat side over to show them the egg side. They're already loving it, and when they see the "bonus" egg side, well, you'd just have to be there. It's my favorite item to show.

chillzanne to goDid you all hear that the PC has decided not to sell the chilzanne to go now? They said we could get free stickers to put in our catalogue that says "not available for sale". I got an e-mail today about it. Do you think they will be in the upcoming Fall/winter catalogues?

It sounded to me like it will not be available at all.

Paula in TN

In the Weekly Bites for today there was an idea on the egg side to serve Chocolate Covered Strawberries I thought that was a great idea!!!!

I agree with Paula...sounds like it will not be available at all :(

Soccer Time For ChillzanneMy son plays soccer and each game a mom has to bring the sliced oranges for intermission. I use the chillzanne for this and it keeps the oranges cold on a hot day. It's perfect and I always get a positive comment on it. :)

I also use the Chillzanne Server for the Ice Cream Torte. Another suggestion I read was to use the devilled egg side of the tray for chocolate-dipped strawberries.

I asked in the product showroom at national conference and they said that there were so many problems with the chillzanne to go that we would not want it. She said that we will not have it in our line "ever".

Chillzanne rectangular server: two more things I have done with them.

I prepare the Ice cream sandwich torte on the freezer insert with the host before the guests arrive. At the end of the show I show the rest of the parts and ask the host to get the insert from the freezer. I pop it in the tray and I then have her tell how we made the torte (everyone ohhs and ahhs) and then I tell them about the reverse side and show them that in the catalog. Of course while I'm showing the other parts I'm describing some of the other things that it can be used for.

I did an ice cream sundae bar. I made the tortilla cups on the cover of the SS season's best (I cut the trimmings of the tortillas into strips and made cinnamon stips with them - no waste and if we had more than 12 people we still had something for the last people to put with their ice cream!) and prepared toppings for the ice cream including hot fudge (the first step in the cool and creamy chocolate fondue - All the Best cookbook - 3/4 cup chocolate chips and 4 oz. cool whip. 1 minute in microwave, stir and GREAT hot fudge!). We had 2 half gallons of different flavored ice cream in the oval boxes (Breyers was on sale here for $1.99 per box - I am not going to ask my hosts to spend more so I can use the ice bucket even though I would have loved to show that use). I put the freezer insert in the chillzanne rectangular server tray and put both cartons of ice cream on it and the ice cream scoop. People loved that it kept the ice cream cold a little longer!

terriann77 said:
It's also great for carrying cupcakes!

This is what sold me on it!

1. How do I clean the Chillzanne platter?

The Chillzanne platter is incredibly easy to clean. Simply hand wash it with warm, soapy water and dry it with a soft cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they can damage the surface of the platter.

2. Can I put hot food on the Chillzanne platter?

No, the Chillzanne platter is not designed to withstand hot temperatures. It is meant to be used for chilled or room temperature foods only. Putting hot food on the platter can cause it to crack or warp.

3. How long does the Chillzanne platter stay cold?

The Chillzanne platter can stay cold for up to 2 hours when pre-chilled in the freezer for 30 minutes before use. However, the actual time may vary depending on the temperature of the room and the amount of food on the platter.

4. Can I use the Chillzanne platter in the oven or microwave?

No, the Chillzanne platter is not safe for use in the oven or microwave. It is made of a special gel that helps keep food cold, and exposure to high heat can damage the platter.

5. What kind of foods can I serve on the Chillzanne platter?

The Chillzanne platter is great for a variety of chilled or room temperature foods, such as fruits, vegetables, dips, cheese, and cold cuts. You can also use it to serve sushi, cold desserts, or even as a tray for chilled drinks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Kristin Radunz