• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Chillzanne To Go and When Will It Be Available?

In summary, there is a product called the Chillzanne To Go that has not yet been released by Pampered Chef. Although some consultants have been told to put "coming soon" stickers in their catalogs, it is not yet available for purchase and cannot be ordered through Pampered Partner. The release date is uncertain due to potential production issues, but consultants are encouraged to keep a wish list of interested customers. The Chillzanne To Go is a container with a freezer insert that can hold up to 5 1/2 cups of food and can also be microwaved. It is expected to be a popular seller once it becomes available.
ashkay
Does anyone know when the Chillzanne to Go is going to be available? I have a couple people asking about it, and all I know is that I had to put a tiny sticker in each catalog that say's "coming soon".

I had to put those stickers on too and when I went to a Pampered Chef party to observe a consultant, she didn't have it marked "coming soon" in her book. Plus she was trying to sell it.......so I took all my stickers off because she said she's been ordering them? So I hope she's right! If anyone knows differently, please let us know!

I'm sure the home office will email us when they become available. So far I haven't received any word that we can sell them. It wouldn't hurt to start a wish list of people who are interested in them, but we can't place orders yet. I think those are going to be hot sellers!!

I think maybe that consultant was mistaken. You could not order it if you wanted to right now. Pampered Partner will not accept that item number. Maybe she was thinking about another Chillzane piece.
I am sure we will receive an email stating we can start selling it. Just make sure you get all the names of the people who want them. When it does come available you will have some nice size orders to add to a show.
blessings,
:D

I could be wrong, but I heard through the grapevine that they were having troubles with the production quality of them, and it was sketchy when/if they were coming out. You might start a 'wish list', but I definatly wouldn't take pre-orders yet. Who knows, you might have a list 50 long with wish list-ers that would add up to a catalog show when it did come out!

You can NOT sell them now...put your stickers back on. You will get an email from Pampered Chef letting you know when they will be available.

PamperYourKitchen said:
I could be wrong, but I heard through the grapevine that they were having troubles with the production quality of them, and it was sketchy when/if they were coming out. You might start a 'wish list', but I definatly wouldn't take pre-orders yet. Who knows, you might have a list 50 long with wish list-ers that would add up to a catalog show when it did come out!
TPC said that they are not yet available because the manufacturer would not guarantee production of mass quantities if they were as popular as we all know they will be. Once they have a good supply they'll release it (like they did the Chillzanne Rectangular Server). Definitely take names of those who want them! Not only can you give them the good news that they are available (when they are) but it gives you a reason to call and check in with them - who knows they may want to book a show so their friends can get one too!

Umm, may I ask...what is the "Chillzanne to Go"??? I assume it's an American thing....but I'm curious to know what it is!!

:)

Thanks!

DandelionBouquet said:
Umm, may I ask...what is the "Chillzanne to Go"??? I assume it's an American thing....but I'm curious to know what it is!!

:)

Thanks!

The Chillzanne To Go is a wonderful container (they had them at Leadership) that holds 5 1/2 cups of a salad or a sandwich or leftovers or whatever you might want to take for your lunch or whatever. The freezer insert snaps on the bottom of the container to keep your food cold and at lunch time you can even heat your food in the microwave once you have snapped off the insert. It also comes with a lid. It is really a cool container and will be a great seller once they release it!

1. What is "Chillzanne To Go!"?

"Chillzanne To Go!" is a new product from Pampered Chef that allows you to keep food and drinks cool while on the go. It is a portable and insulated container that can hold both hot and cold items.

2. How does "Chillzanne To Go!" keep food and drinks cool?

The Chillzanne To Go! container is made with a special insulation that helps to maintain the temperature of your food and drinks. It also has a tight-sealing lid to keep the cold air in and the hot air out.

3. Can I use "Chillzanne To Go!" for both hot and cold items?

Yes, "Chillzanne To Go!" is designed to keep both hot and cold items at their desired temperature. It can keep hot foods hot for up to 6 hours and cold items cold for up to 12 hours.

4. Is "Chillzanne To Go!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Chillzanne To Go!" container is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher to prevent any potential warping.

5. What sizes does "Chillzanne To Go!" come in?

"Chillzanne To Go!" comes in two sizes - a 2.5 cup container and a 4.5 cup container. Both sizes are perfect for on-the-go meals and snacks, and can easily fit into most lunch bags or coolers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered mom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AnnieBee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies