• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ideas for Using the Chillzanne Server | Share Your Suggestions!

In summary, the Chillzanne Platter is a great way to transport food to events. It is easy to make, and it looks great.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
Please share your ideas for the use of this product..

Devilled eggs
veg/fruit/meat and cheese trays
money box for garage sales

next...

Just thought would be fun to here everyone's ideas.
Thanks, Michelle

Cupcakes!
chocolate covered strawberries
picnic lunch

Taco Bar
Baked Potato Bar
Ice Cream Sundae Bar

Tuxedo Brownie Cups, Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte fits perfectly

Chillzanne Rec. Server`It will hold 18 cupcakes for school functions and not mess up the frosting

For Canadians, if you know someone who sells Epicure spices their paper fits perfectly for the dip samples.

Another Chillzane ideaLast night, pasta was too hot for my 2yo - so I whipped out the frozen part and put it on there for a minute to cool! :)

I like to put mini-muffin papers in and spritz the 2-step fudge right in ~ it hardens instantly! :)

LOVE my chillzane rectangle server and basket combo. I fill mine up with cookies and bring to school ~ it looks great and everyone looks forward to my cookie basket.

Here is a product idea flyer I found here and personalized.

Last edited:
Uses for Chillzanne PlatterI like to make Spinach Diamond Puffs and carry them to parties and events. They go over like hotcakes. :)

Trish1953 said:
I like to make Spinach Diamond Puffs and carry them to parties and events. They go over like hotcakes. :)

What are the Spinach Diamond Puffs??? Please share!!!

Chillzanne PlatterHere is the recipe for the Spinach Diamond Puffs. They taste great and are easy to make!

Attachments

• Spinach Diamond Puffs.doc
    21 KB · Views: 327
Trish1953 said:
Here is the recipe for the Spinach Diamond Puffs. They taste great and are easy to make!

Thanks Trish they sound great!

Chillzanne PlatterYou're welcome. Good luck with your show!

I used it yesterday for Christmas for shrimp. I put a bowl in the middle with the cocktail sause and put the shrimp all around it and it stayed cold for hours!!!

1. What is a Chillzanne server?

A Chillzanne server is a unique serving tray made of double-walled plastic with a gel-filled core that can be frozen to keep food and drinks chilled for up to 2 hours.

2. What types of food can be served on a Chillzanne server?

Chillzanne servers are versatile and can be used to serve a variety of foods such as fruits, vegetables, dips, cheese, cold cuts, and even desserts like ice cream.

3. How do I use a Chillzanne server?

To use a Chillzanne server, simply place it in the freezer for at least 4 hours prior to use. Once frozen, remove it from the freezer and place your desired food items on the tray. The gel-filled core will keep the food chilled for up to 2 hours.

4. Can I use a Chillzanne server for hot foods?

No, Chillzanne servers are designed for cold foods only. Using a Chillzanne server for hot foods can damage the product and may cause injury.

5. How do I clean and store my Chillzanne server?

To clean your Chillzanne server, simply hand wash it with warm, soapy water. Do not use abrasive cleaners or place it in the dishwasher. Once dry, store it in a cool, dry place to prevent damage to the gel core.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
racuruk
Replies
Views
MichelleRoth
Replies
Views
DebPC