• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How much is the Chillzanne Sectional Server and where can I buy it?

In summary, the Chillzanne Sectional Server is a versatile serving piece that can be used to keep cold foods chilled or to keep hot foods warm. It has four sections that are perfect for serving a variety of appetizers, dips, sauces, and more. To use the server, simply chill it in the freezer for a few hours and then fill each section with your desired food. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. The server is not suitable for use in the oven or microwave.
Beccag25
I am looking to purchase the Chillzanne Sectional Server please! Please let me know if you have one you are willing to part with:chef::chef:

Thank you so much!

I have one, any one remember the price on it?

Check out the products file ChefAnn posted in the Files section

1. What is the Chillzanne Sectional Server used for?

The Chillzanne Sectional Server is a versatile serving piece that can be used to keep cold foods chilled or to keep hot foods warm. It is perfect for serving a variety of appetizers, dips, sauces, and more.

2. How do I use the Chillzanne Sectional Server?

To use the Chillzanne Sectional Server, simply place the server in the freezer for a few hours to chill. Once chilled, remove it from the freezer and fill each section with your desired food. The server will keep your food cool for up to 2 hours.

3. Is the Chillzanne Sectional Server dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chillzanne Sectional Server is dishwasher safe and can be easily cleaned with soap and water. However, we recommend hand washing for best results.

4. Can the Chillzanne Sectional Server be used in the oven or microwave?

No, the Chillzanne Sectional Server is not designed for use in the oven or microwave. It is meant for chilling or keeping foods warm, not for cooking.

5. How many sections does the Chillzanne Sectional Server have?

The Chillzanne Sectional Server has four sections, making it perfect for serving a variety of snacks and dips at parties or gatherings. The sections are also removable for easy cleaning and storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LilChefBeth
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
LilChefBeth
  • floccies
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies