• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Chillzanne Round Platter Lid?

In summary, the Chillzanne Round Platter Lid has a diameter of 13 inches and a height of 2 inches. It is not microwave safe, but it is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The lid can withstand temperatures from -40°F to 300°F and is designed to keep food cold for up to 2 hours. It is not suitable for use with hot foods.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, I have a customer that needs the above replacement part. Anyone have one they are willing to sell? Let me know. Thank you. Brenda

Brenda,
You can also order a replacement lid for the chillzanne (mini, round, and rectangular) through PC. I think the mini is $4, round is $8, and rectangular is $13, including shipping, and you can find them on the product replacement form on the PC homepage. Since it's a discontinued product line they're available until August 2011. Go to "Download Center" on the PC website, and scroll down the Replacement Parts Order form. Hope this helps!

I believe she's talking about the huge round platter that's been gone from the line about 7 or 8 years! (I LOVE mine, bought it long before becoming a consultant!) The lid also fits over tortes on SA large round platter.

Yes, I wasn't very specific but it is for the old round platter that we do not have replacement pieces for. Thank you.

What are the dimensions of the Chillzanne Round Platter Lid?

The Chillzanne Round Platter Lid has a diameter of 13 inches and a height of 2 inches.

Can the Chillzanne Round Platter Lid be used in the microwave?

No, the Chillzanne Round Platter Lid is not microwave safe. It is made of a unique material that helps keep food cold, but is not suitable for use in the microwave.

Is the Chillzanne Round Platter Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chillzanne Round Platter Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher.

What is the temperature range that the Chillzanne Round Platter Lid can withstand?

The Chillzanne Round Platter Lid is designed to keep food cold for up to 2 hours. It can withstand temperatures from -40°F to 300°F.

Can the Chillzanne Round Platter Lid be used with hot foods?

No, the Chillzanne Round Platter Lid is not suitable for use with hot foods. It is designed to keep food cold and may warp or become damaged if exposed to high temperatures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • LilChefBeth
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
LilChefBeth
Replies