1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Chillzanne Round Platter Lid

1. Brenda K.

Brenda K. Member Gold Member

Hi everyone, I have a customer that needs the above replacement part. Anyone have one they are willing to sell? Let me know. Thank you. Brenda

Oct 14, 2009
  2. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

Oct 14, 2009
  3. anniem

anniem

Brenda,
    You can also order a replacement lid for the chillzanne (mini, round, and rectangular) through PC. I think the mini is $4, round is $8, and rectangular is $13, including shipping, and you can find them on the product replacement form on the PC homepage. Since it's a discontinued product line they're available until August 2011. Go to "Download Center" on the PC website, and scroll down the Replacement Parts Order form. Hope this helps!

Oct 14, 2009
  4. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

I believe she's talking about the huge round platter that's been gone from the line about 7 or 8 years! (I LOVE mine, bought it long before becoming a consultant!) The lid also fits over tortes on SA large round platter.

Oct 14, 2009
  5. Brenda K.

Brenda K. Member Gold Member

Yes, I wasn't very specific but it is for the old round platter that we do not have replacement pieces for. Thank you.

Oct 20, 2009
Have something to add?