• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get a Replacement Tray for My Chillzanne Collection?

In summary, the conversation is about a customer who is looking for a replacement tray for her Chillzanne collection. The tray was damaged due to a leak and the customer is wondering if there is a way to get a replacement. She contacted the Pampered Chef and they informed her that the tray cannot be ordered separately, but she can get a new set with a warranty by hosting a June show. The customer is also advised to contact the manufacturer, Sierra Housewares Inc. for further assistance.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I got an email from a HO lead about a replacement part for the tray. I don't know much about the chillzanne because they were discontinued in my first year and I never purchased one. I was looking at replacement part order form and I see there is still some for the chillzanne collections but I'm not sure if what she is looking for is on it? This is her email below

About 4 or 5 years ago my sister in law purchased a gift for me from the Pampered Chef and I loved it. Unfortunately I cannot use it anymore as the liquid that was in the tray that you put in the freezer leaked out. This tray was white. One side of the tray was for deviled eggs and the other side was for chopped vegetables. The tray went in the freezer before hand and kept everything cold. This mishap happened about a year after I received it and it has been sitting in the cubbard every since. Is there anyway to get a replacement tray?

Tell her to host a June show and get the new version (with a warranty) with her host benefits. It's 60% off or she can get it free with the FPV.The part she needs is the only part of that product that is not on the replacements form.

I have that piece. Looking at the replacement part order form I do not think the freezer piece is listed. The closest thing would be the rectangle base but I think that might just be the bottom of the container. I would call home office and ask. I still use mine and now I use my new square cool and serve too.

What she has is the Chillzanne Rectangle Server. Unfortunately there is no replacement part for the chillable insert. Sooo - what Beth said!

Here's the manufacturer. You can try to contact them. Sierra Housewares Inc.
4115 W Ogden Ave
Chicago, IL 60623-2805
Phone: (773)522-5600
Fax: (773)522-5601
Tollfree: (888)212-0302
www.sierrahousewares.com

The tray is the actual "working" piece of the chillzanne and can't be ordered as a replacement part. It would similar to order the part of the chopper that has the blade and handle on it and just keeping your old collar. She is going to need to replace the entire set. Having a show in June would be the way to go.

What is Chillzanne Replacement?

Chillzanne Replacement is a product line of Tupperware containers that are designed to keep food chilled and fresh for longer periods of time.

What types of containers are included in Chillzanne Replacement?

The Chillzanne Replacement line includes a variety of containers such as bowls, trays, and serving dishes, all of which have a unique cooling feature to keep food fresh.

How does Chillzanne Replacement work?

Chillzanne Replacement containers have a gel-filled base that can be frozen and then placed under the container to keep food chilled. This gel base can also be used to keep food warm by heating it in the microwave.

Are Chillzanne Replacement containers safe to use?

Yes, all Chillzanne Replacement containers are made with high-quality materials that are safe for food storage and are BPA-free.

Can I use Chillzanne Replacement containers in the dishwasher?

Yes, all Chillzanne Replacement containers are dishwasher safe, making them convenient and easy to clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shoesarefun
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • rkarl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • angmillar