• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Chillzanne Rectangular Server Used For?

In summary, the Chillzanne Rectangular Server is reversible and has a divided insert for vegetables and a dip. It is great for hosting deviled egg shows.
meganmcg
Hi all!

What can you tell me about the Chillzanne Rectangular Server? I have never seen one and could not find product info on the company website (hopefully I'm not just blind!). The photo shows the server with deviled eggs. Is this an insert that you can remove so that the server can be used for other uses besides deviled eggs?

Thanks for your help!

Megan

Yes, the deviled egg holder is reversible and then a divided insert sets on top of the flat side and you have compartments for veggies and a dip in the middle. Hope that is somewhat clear.
Deb

That does help, thanks!

We love our Chillzanne Rectangular Server! It's great!

what do you think of the other chillzanne product, Paula? Do you think it is too big? I have the rectangular server and love it too!

I have both, and they're great.

doughmama said:
what do you think of the other chillzanne product, Paula? Do you think it is too big? I have the rectangular server and love it too!

I love them all! I love them round one because you can kind of shape it any way that you want, and I love the bowls for dips and salads... I was very sad when they discontinued them (although I understand the reasons)...

Why were they discontinued?

aalbert said:
Why were they discontinued?

The Manufacturer raised the price on them so much that PC decided it wouldn't be a good value any more (would you pay $75 for a Chillzanne Server?) and had to discontinue them.

A side note on the servers that are host bonuses this month: This is the first time HO has offered a retired product as a host bonus. It's a big deal. Run a report in P3 of all your customers who have purchased Chillzanne items, and call them to book shows. (Of course, that only works for consultants who have been around long enough to have sold some before they were retired.)

I'm telling people they can't buy the Chillzanne anymore, they can only get it for FREE - and, only by hosting a show in June.

Thanks for the info. I will recieve mine in about a week. My Director did a bridal shower for me ( I am getting married July 4th, 2009.....only 19 days away) and I got it as the free gift for sales over $650. EXCITED!!!!!

aalbert said:
Thanks for the info. I will recieve mine in about a week. My Director did a bridal shower for me ( I am getting married July 4th, 2009.....only 19 days away) and I got it as the free gift for sales over $650. EXCITED!!!!!

Whoo hoo! Good for you! and congratulations!!! I wish that I would've known about PC bridal showers when I got married! That rocks!

1. What is the Chillzanne Rectangular Server?

The Chillzanne Rectangular Server is a versatile serving piece designed to keep food chilled for hours. It is made of a durable, lightweight material and has a non-slip base for stability.

2. How do I use the Chillzanne Rectangular Server?

To use the Chillzanne Rectangular Server, simply place it in the freezer for at least 4 hours before use. Once chilled, remove from the freezer and place your desired food items on the server. The cold surface will keep your food fresh and chilled for hours.

3. Can the Chillzanne Rectangular Server be used for hot foods?

No, the Chillzanne Rectangular Server is specifically designed for cold foods. The material is not suitable for use with hot foods or in the microwave or oven.

4. How do I clean the Chillzanne Rectangular Server?

The Chillzanne Rectangular Server is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water.

5. Is the Chillzanne Rectangular Server BPA-free?

Yes, the Chillzanne Rectangular Server is made from BPA-free materials, making it safe for food use. It is also free from other harmful chemicals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • floccies