• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Keep My Deviled Eggs Cold with a Chillzanne Server?

In summary, if you put your Chillzane server in the fridge overnight, it will be cold when you take it to the show.
momoftwins
I have a style show salad luncheon to go to Saturday that we as sweet adelines are putting on. I will be there late to the event and will have a friend bring my salad/deviled eggs. My question is - if I put my chillzanne server in my freezer tomorrow (Friday) and then after the deviled eggs are done put them in the fridge tomorrow (Friday) (no time Saturday morning to make them and take them) if they are out in room temperature Saturday from 9am until the luncheon starts at 11am will it still be cold???? I am guessing that yes they will still be cold and okay. There isn't enough fridge space, etc for them to be kept in prior to the luncheon starting.

Thanks in advance!

I think that will stay cool. I brought my chillzane rectangle server to a show I did last night. I took it out of my freezer at 4:30 when I left my house. I ran a few errands and got to my host's house @ 5:30. I was packing to leave her home at 9:30 (VERY chatty ladies!) and when I got home @ 10:00 it was still nice and cool.

I'd try it if I were you. Try to put your name/business card on it so people will know who to ask when they see this great item!

fyi: If you have room in your freezer you should just leave the cold pack in there then it's always ready when you are. I lay mine flat so it freezes nice and even then I can place it anywhere so it's not in my way.

Best of luck to you,
Linda

I agree with Linda... freeze it over night.
Will it be inside or outside?
If it's inside and you keep the lid on, at least until everyone is getting the food, it should be fine.
It stays cold a looong time, especially with the lid!

I'd keep the eggs in the holder in the fridge over night and before you leave, put the eggs on the frozen tray you just took out of the freezer. This way they are very cold if this party is outdoors or the sun is coming thru the window on the eggs. Either way I'm sure they will be fine. That tray stays cold for a very long time! :)

They should be fineI froze mine overnight, and then made my deviled eggs and set it out on the picinic table and the eggs were still so very cold on the bottom that I thought they were frozen...They were outside for several hours while camping at Detroit Lakes in Oregon in late August.

Theresia

I have another idea for the rectangle chillzane. my mom took it to our family picnic and put different colors of finger jello in it for the kids. with all the different colors it looked really nice.

1. What is the Chillzanne Rectangle Server used for?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Server is a versatile serving dish that can be used to keep food chilled or warm for parties, potlucks, or everyday use. It can also be used as a serving platter for both hot and cold dishes.

2. How do I use the Chillzanne Rectangle Server to keep food chilled?

To use the Chillzanne Rectangle Server to keep food chilled, simply place the server in the freezer for at least 4 hours before use. Once frozen, place your desired chilled food on the server and it will stay cold for up to 2 hours.

3. Can the Chillzanne Rectangle Server be used in the oven?

No, the Chillzanne Rectangle Server is not oven-safe. It is designed for serving chilled or room temperature food only. Using it in the oven could cause damage to the server and potentially create a safety hazard.

4. How do I clean the Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Server is dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. If hand washing, use a mild detergent and avoid using abrasive sponges or cleaners to prevent scratching the surface. Do not soak the server in water for an extended period of time.

5. What is the maximum temperature the Chillzanne Rectangle Server can withstand?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Server is designed to withstand temperatures up to 300°F (149°C). However, it is not recommended to use it in the oven, microwave, or on the stovetop as it could cause damage to the server and affect its performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • MomToEli
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kcmckay