• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Sell My Extra Chillzanne Rectangle Server on this Forum?

In summary, the Chillzanne Rectangle Server is a durable and safe server made of non-porous plastic material that is BPA-free and dishwasher safe. It can be used to keep food cold by placing it in the freezer for 30 minutes, and it measures 13.5 inches by 9.5 inches, making it suitable for serving various food items. However, it should not be used for hot food as it is not microwave safe.
Kati
Somehow, I ended up with an extra! It's brand new in the box. If anyone is interested- Make me an offer!

Email me at [email protected]

I was recently at a training opportunity with Susie Lite - Sales Manager from home office. I specifically asked about selling products. She said that if I have an extra product and another consultant needs it I can sell it to her but the warranty does not transfer. We can also sell our used or discontinued items at yard sales or to friends but again, no warranty transfer.

We can NEVER sell on Ebay or other such places.

BethCooks4U said:
I was recently at a training opportunity with Susie Lite - Sales Manager from home office. I specifically asked about selling products. She said that if I have an extra product and another consultant needs it I can sell it to her but the warranty does not transfer. We can also sell our used or discontinued items at yard sales or to friends but again, no warranty transfer.

We can NEVER sell on Ebay or other such places.
Hi Beth! I'm actually not referring to home office rules. I am referring to the rules that Deb and Greg have established for this forum.

1. What is the Chillzanne Rectangle Server made of?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Server is made of a durable, non-porous plastic material that is BPA-free and safe for food contact.

2. Is the Chillzanne Rectangle Server dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chillzanne Rectangle Server is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

3. How do I use the Chillzanne Rectangle Server to keep food cold?

To use the Chillzanne Rectangle Server for cold food, simply place the server in the freezer for 30 minutes before use. It will keep food chilled for up to 2 hours.

4. Can the Chillzanne Rectangle Server be used for hot food?

No, the Chillzanne Rectangle Server is not designed for hot food. It is not microwave safe and should not be used for hot food items.

5. What is the size of the Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Server measures approximately 13.5 inches by 9.5 inches, making it perfect for serving appetizers, desserts, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Christi_pchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies