• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chillzanne Rectangle Server

May 23, 2005
Somehow, I ended up with an extra! It's brand new in the box. If anyone is interested- Make me an offer!

Email me at [email protected]

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
I was recently at a training opportunity with Susie Lite - Sales Manager from home office. I specifically asked about selling products. She said that if I have an extra product and another consultant needs it I can sell it to her but the warranty does not transfer. We can also sell our used or discontinued items at yard sales or to friends but again, no warranty transfer.

We can NEVER sell on Ebay or other such places.

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
BethCooks4U said:
I was recently at a training opportunity with Susie Lite - Sales Manager from home office. I specifically asked about selling products. She said that if I have an extra product and another consultant needs it I can sell it to her but the warranty does not transfer. We can also sell our used or discontinued items at yard sales or to friends but again, no warranty transfer.

We can NEVER sell on Ebay or other such places.
Hi Beth! I'm actually not referring to home office rules. I am referring to the rules that Deb and Greg have established for this forum.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views