• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Remove Paprika Stains from a Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

In summary, the Chillzanne Rectangle Server is a versatile serving dish that can keep food hot or cold for longer periods of time. It is ideal for serving appetizers, dips, or main dishes at gatherings. To use it, simply chill in the freezer for 30 minutes and then place your food on it for up to 2 hours of freshness. It is not safe for use in the microwave or oven and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand. With dimensions of 16" x 10" x 2.5", it provides ample space for serving and displaying food.
momoftwins
What can you use to get paprika stains off the chillzanne part????? Thanks!

I use the bleach pen! It works wonders! But in order to not stain my chillzanne, I make the eggs on the cutting board, then sprinkle them with paprika then transfer them!

1. Dish soap and water: Mix a small amount of dish soap with warm water and use a sponge or cloth to gently scrub the stained area. Rinse with clean water and dry with a towel.2. White vinegar: Mix equal parts of white vinegar and water and use a cloth or sponge to scrub the stain. Rinse with clean water and dry with a towel.3. Baking soda: Make a paste by mixing baking soda with water and apply it to the stained area. Let it sit for a few minutes before scrubbing with a sponge or cloth. Rinse with clean water and dry with a towel.4. Lemon juice: Cut a lemon in half and rub it directly on the stain. Let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing with clean water and drying with a towel.5. Hydrogen peroxide: Mix equal parts of hydrogen peroxide and water and apply it to the stained area. Let it sit for a few minutes before scrubbing with a sponge or cloth. Rinse with clean water and dry with a towel.6. Commercial stain remover: If the above methods do not work, you can try using a commercial stain remover specifically designed for removing food stains.It is important to test any cleaning solution on a small, inconspicuous area of the chillzanne part first to ensure it does not cause any damage or discoloration.

1. What is the Chillzanne Rectangle Server used for?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Server is a versatile serving dish that can be used to keep foods hot or cold for longer periods of time. It is perfect for serving appetizers, dips, or even main dishes at a party or gathering.

2. How do I use the Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

To use the Chillzanne Rectangle Server, simply place the server in the freezer for 30 minutes before use to chill. Once chilled, remove from the freezer and place your desired food on the server. It will keep your food cold and fresh for up to 2 hours.

3. Can I use the Chillzanne Rectangle Server in the microwave or oven?

No, the Chillzanne Rectangle Server is not safe for use in the microwave or oven. It is designed to be used for cold foods only.

4. How do I clean the Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Server is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge.

5. What are the dimensions of the Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Server measures 16" x 10" x 2.5", providing ample space for serving and displaying your food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KarenMcC
  • redsoxgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies