• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the Chillzanne Ice Bucket Hold Water Bottles?

Trudell In summary, a customer called with a question about the Chillzanne Ice Bucket, specifically if it could hold a two liter bottle with the lid closed. The expert summarizer responded that two liter bottles do not fit with the lid closed, but smaller bottles of water, soda cans, Capri Suns, and juice boxes would fit. They also suggested using Gatorade or Powerade, which may need to be put in on its side. The customer, who is an Independent Kitchen Consultant, was grateful for the information and plans to pass it along to other band members who may be interested in the product.
dawn424383
I had a customer call with a question about the Chillzanne Ice Bucket. I do not have one (nor have seen it in person) so I didn't know for sure the correct answer. The picture in the catalog shows a two liter bottle inside, but it appears that the lid is flat, thus, making it unable to close with the bottle inside. Is this true? Could you store smaller, bottled water bottles inside and be able to close the lid? This women's son is in marching band, and is looking for something to hold drinks in for the summer marching season. I'm hopeful that it is what they are looking for, and that other band members might want one also. $$$ :cool: Any insite on this product would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, Indiana

2 Liter bottles don't fit inside with the lid closed. Smaller bottles of water might and soda cans will. Also suggest Capri Suns and juice boxes to her. I was in the marching band too and all those carbonated beverages can get you light headed after a hot day marching in the street at contests and parades. A squat bottle of Gatorade or Powerade should fit, but it may need to be put in on its side.

Thanks! I kind-of already knew the answer to my question, but hated to misinform someone until I knew for sure. You know what happens when you assume. ;) Thank you also for the juice box suggestion. My three year old drinks them all the time. You think I would have thought of that, but, actually it hadn't occured to me. I only thought about bottled water. The Gator-Aid and Power-Aid is also a great suggestion. I'll pass these along to my customer and hopefully will be getting some marching band sales. Won't that be music to my ears!!

Thanks again,

Dawn

1. Can the Chillzanne Ice Bucket hold regular sized water bottles?

Yes, the Chillzanne Ice Bucket is designed to hold standard sized water bottles, as well as other beverages such as wine bottles or soda cans.

2. Will the ice bucket keep the water bottles cold?

Yes, the Chillzanne Ice Bucket is specifically designed to keep beverages cold. It is made with double-walled insulation and a gel-based core, which helps to maintain the temperature of the contents inside.

3. How many water bottles can the Chillzanne Ice Bucket hold?

The Chillzanne Ice Bucket can hold up to 6 standard sized water bottles. It also has a large capacity, making it perfect for parties or events where multiple beverages need to be kept cold.

4. Is the Chillzanne Ice Bucket easy to clean?

Yes, the Chillzanne Ice Bucket is very easy to clean. It is made with a durable, stain-resistant material that can easily be wiped clean with a damp cloth. It is also dishwasher safe for your convenience.

5. Can I use the Chillzanne Ice Bucket for other purposes besides holding water bottles?

Absolutely! The Chillzanne Ice Bucket is a versatile product that can be used for a variety of purposes. It can also hold other beverages such as wine bottles or soda cans, and can even be used to serve food such as ice cream or chilled dips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simonsays
Back