• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chillzane Replacement Lid - Is This New or Old Lid (I Need Old)

In summary, the Replacement part for the old Chillzane bowls/server is the circular piece. The part available through 8/31/11 is usually a good indicator that it is a retired item or part.
Laura4
My husband (or maybe me, I don't recall. LOL!) broke my SIL's old model Chillzane lid. We think it was the middle part where the dip went. It was the round model. I see a replacement part on the replacement order form, but before I go and order one, I want to make sure that's the old model and not the new model that is the one that is our incentive that is being given out nowadays. If not, no big deal, I can just order her a new Chillzane for a gift sometime, but why waste money on just a lid when we can get her a new Chillzane. LOL!

Two things that tell you it is NOT the new one (green) that is our incentive this month. (1)- The new product is NOT called Chillzane, and (2) on the Replacement Form- in the Chillzane category, you'll notice is says (available through 8/31/11)- that's usually a good indicator it is a retired item or part.So I would say yes, the product on the Replacement form is for the old Chillzane bowls/server.

Ok GREAT!! We just have to make sure which one she needs. Was there ever a rectangular one?? The one she has I "believe" was a circular one and the way these seem to be described when I searched on the regular PC site, I was finding a "rectangular Chillzane server". I just wanted to make sure b/c I thought I remembered it being circular.

There was a Rectangular Server, and then a Circular Sectional Server, yes. I didn't pay close attention to what the Replacement form items were, so not sure what was available. I do remember seeing rectangular items.A picture of each
Rectangular Server

Circular Sectional Server

Before the two that Bobbi mentioned, there was an older model circular Chillzane piece. Replacement parts for that one are no longer available.

The way to tell if it's the older one? The newer (but discontinued) circular piece was all modular - it was several piece that could fit together into a circle, or half-circle, etc...the older version was a solid circular piece.

The sectional (round) one has a separate lid to go over the dip bowl (in fact, I am pretty sure each piece had its own separate lid). I almost positive that the rectangle only had one large lid to cover the whole thing (and not one specifically for the small dip area).

1. Is the Chillzane Replacement Lid a new or old lid?

The Chillzane Replacement Lid is an old lid that has been discontinued by Pampered Chef. It is no longer being produced or sold by the company.

2. Can I purchase the old Chillzane Replacement Lid?

Unfortunately, the old Chillzane Replacement Lid is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. It has been replaced by a new and improved lid.

3. What is the difference between the old and new Chillzane Replacement Lid?

The new Chillzane Replacement Lid has been redesigned with improved features and functionality. It also fits a wider range of containers and is more durable than the old lid.

4. Can I still use the old Chillzane Replacement Lid with my containers?

While the old Chillzane Replacement Lid is no longer being produced, you may still use it with your containers if you have one. However, we recommend upgrading to the new lid for better performance.

5. How do I know if I have the old or new Chillzane Replacement Lid?

If you purchased the Chillzane Replacement Lid recently, it is most likely the new version. However, if you have had it for a while, it is likely the old version. You can also check for any differences in design or features to determine which version you have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julieb'skitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julieb'skitchen
  • minirottie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • erin.tpc