• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chillzane Bowl....just Wondering.....

In summary, the Chillzane Bowl is a versatile kitchen tool that is perfect for chilling and serving dips, desserts, and more. It is made of a unique, non-toxic gel that stays cold for hours, making it perfect for keeping food fresh and cool during parties and events. To use the Chillzane Bowl, simply place it in the freezer for a few hours to chill and then fill it with your desired food or dip. It is suitable for a variety of foods, such as dips, desserts, salads, and cold food items like fruit and vegetables. However, it should not be used with hot foods or liquids, as this may damage the bowl's gel interior. Cleaning the Chillzane Bowl is easy, and it
PChefPEI
Silver Member
....if it holds smells? A friend of mine wants to get it, but will be using it for a salad she makes that has oil/vinegar, cauliflower, brocolli and is wondering if it will smell after a while.

I have had one for almost 7 years now and mine has never smelled or held smells. HTH

It is possible that the stainless steel bowl may retain some odors from the salad ingredients, especially if they are left in the bowl for an extended period of time. However, stainless steel is generally non-porous and easy to clean, so any residual smells can likely be removed with thorough washing and drying. It may also help to use a mild dish soap or vinegar to help eliminate any lingering odors. Overall, stainless steel is a durable and versatile material for food storage and should not hold onto smells for too long.

What is the Chillzane Bowl?

The Chillzane Bowl is a versatile kitchen tool that is perfect for chilling and serving dips, desserts, and more. It is made of a unique, non-toxic gel that stays cold for hours, making it perfect for keeping food fresh and cool during parties and events.

How do I use the Chillzane Bowl?

To use the Chillzane Bowl, simply place it in the freezer for a few hours to chill. Once it is cold, you can take it out and fill it with your desired food or dip. The bowl will keep your food cool and fresh for hours, even in hot weather.

What types of food can I put in the Chillzane Bowl?

The Chillzane Bowl is perfect for a variety of foods, including dips, desserts, salads, and more. It can also be used to keep cold food items, such as fruit and vegetables, fresh and crisp. However, it is not recommended for use with hot foods or liquids.

How do I clean the Chillzane Bowl?

Cleaning the Chillzane Bowl is simple and easy. After use, simply hand wash it with warm, soapy water and let it air dry. Do not put it in the dishwasher or use abrasive cleaners, as this may damage the bowl's gel interior.

Can I use the Chillzane Bowl for hot foods?

No, the Chillzane Bowl is not recommended for use with hot foods or liquids. It is specifically designed to keep cold foods and dips chilled and fresh. Using it with hot foods may damage the bowl and affect its ability to keep food cold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• teeanne77
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • pattikake
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pattikake
Replies