• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creamy Mayo-Sour Cream Dip: What to Serve It With?

In summary, the main ingredients in the Creamy Mayo-Sour Cream Dip are mayonnaise, sour cream, herbs, and spices. It has a creamy and thick consistency and can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. It pairs well with a variety of snacks and appetizers and can be made with low-fat or non-dairy options for a healthier version.
LeahMae
I am thinking about making this tomorrow night for a show with equal parts of sour cream and mayo and then a little rub. What would you serve it with?? Thanks!

tottilla chips, pita squares or veggies

How much of the rub would you use? I'm thinking 1/2 cup mayo and sour cream each.

LeahMae said:
How much of the rub would you use? I'm thinking 1/2 cup mayo and sour cream each.

That's what I'd use too. I LOVE the Chili Lime Rub!

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I would suggest serving your dish with some fresh veggies, such as carrots, celery, and bell peppers, for a delicious and healthy option. Another great option would be to serve it with some pita chips or crackers for a tasty and crunchy pairing. Let me know how it turns out! Happy cooking!

1. What are the main ingredients in the Creamy Mayo-Sour Cream Dip?

The main ingredients in this dip are mayonnaise, sour cream, and a combination of herbs and spices. You can also add in other ingredients like minced garlic or grated cheese for added flavor.

2. What is the consistency of this dip?

This dip has a creamy and thick consistency, perfect for dipping vegetables, chips, or crackers. It can also be used as a spread for sandwiches or wraps.

3. Can this dip be made ahead of time?

Yes, this dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or transfer it to an airtight container to prevent it from drying out.

4. What are some suggestions for serving this dip?

This dip pairs well with a variety of snacks and appetizers, such as fresh vegetables, pretzels, pita chips, and crackers. It also goes well with chicken wings, sandwiches, and wraps. Get creative and use it as a topping for baked potatoes or as a spread for burgers.

5. Can this dip be made with a low-fat or non-dairy option?

Yes, you can use low-fat or non-fat mayonnaise and sour cream to make a healthier version of this dip. You can also use dairy-free alternatives like vegan mayonnaise or plain yogurt to make it suitable for those with dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef cathy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies