• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chili Lime Meatballs Recipe with PC Teriyaki Sauce and Honey

In summary, to make chili lime meatballs, mix ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, chili powder, lime juice, and salt together, shape into small meatballs, and bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Other types of meat, such as turkey or chicken, can be used and vegetarian options using quinoa or lentils are possible. The level of spiciness can be adjusted and the meatballs can be frozen for later use. They can be served as an appetizer or main dish with various side options and dipping sauces.
Jennie50
Gonna try these for an appetizer show I have next week. Has anyone used PC Teriyaki Sauce with Honey in place of the "teriyaki baste and glaze" the recipe calls for? Also thinking about cooking the meatballs in the Small Ridged Baker, rather than the 12" skillet, as I don't have it. I'm guessing I'd have to do two batches, since the recipe makes 40 meatballs, and I'm not sure how to handle the sauce...just pour it over the meatballs once cooked? Too messy?

Thinking about making up some potato chips using the Microwave Chip Maker ahead of time and serving it with a dip made from one of the seasonings. Also (or instead?) contemplating offering a tasting of sauces with bite-sized pieces of chicken. Should I do something sweet to round out the show?

Yes, absolutely use the PC teriyaki honey sauce!! That's what makes this recipe incredible. It is actually one of my family's favorite meals! Makes about 40 small meatballs, then I make coconut rice in the rice cooker plus-fabulous:love::love::love:

pchockeymom said:
Yes, absolutely use the PC teriyaki honey sauce!! That's what makes this recipe incredible. It is actually one of my family's favorite meals! Makes about 40 small meatballs, then I make coconut rice in the rice cooker plus-fabulous:love::love::love:

Oooh, great way to make a meal out of it! Thanks!

1. How do I make the chili lime meatballs?

To make the chili lime meatballs, you will need ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, chili powder, lime juice, and salt. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl, then shape into small meatballs. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until cooked through.

2. Can I use a different type of meat for the meatballs?

Yes, you can use ground turkey or chicken instead of beef for the meatballs. You can also make vegetarian meatballs using cooked quinoa or lentils as a substitute for the meat.

3. How spicy are the chili lime meatballs?

The level of spiciness can be adjusted based on personal preference. If you prefer a milder flavor, you can reduce the amount of chili powder used. If you like it extra spicy, you can add more chili powder or even add some chopped jalapenos to the meat mixture.

4. Can I freeze the chili lime meatballs?

Yes, you can freeze the uncooked meatballs for later use. Simply shape the meat mixture into balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze for 1-2 hours, then transfer the frozen meatballs into a freezer-safe bag or container. They can be cooked directly from frozen, just add a few extra minutes to the cooking time.

5. What can I serve with the chili lime meatballs?

The chili lime meatballs can be served as an appetizer or as a main dish. They pair well with rice, noodles, or in a sub sandwich. You can also serve them with a dipping sauce, such as sweet chili sauce or ranch dressing. For a complete meal, serve with a side of vegetables or a salad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Zacksmommie