• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Chili Lime Dip Recipe - Perfect for Parties and Game Day | TIA"

In summary, use 1/4 of the recommended amount of Southwest seasoning with 1/4 of the mayo and sour cream.
winklermom
I've got a show this afternoon and would like to make a chili lime dip. I know how much to use if it were a seasoning such as Southwestern or Dill but I'm not sure about the rub. Can someone tell me how much to use with 1 c. mayo & 1 c. sour cream?

TIA!

Don't use as much as the SW seasoning...AND let it sit for 30 minutes before serving.

I'd start with 1/4 of the recommended for SW. The Chili-Lime can be stronger in my opinion. Let it sit, and then taste test...add more seasoning till it's how you want.Oops...just realized you needed this on the 15th! Well, I hope you got what you needed.

esavvymom said:
I'd start with 1/4 of the recommended for SW. The Chili-Lime can be stronger in my opinion. Let it sit, and then taste test...add more seasoning till it's how you want.

Oops...just realized you needed this on the 15th! Well, I hope you got what you needed.

Not a problem! I checked with my director and she said to use 2 tbsp. just like with the seasoning. I don't like dips but everyone at the show just went on and on about how good it was. It seemed to be a big hit.

winklermom said:
Not a problem! I checked with my director and she said to use 2 tbsp. just like with the seasoning. I don't like dips but everyone at the show just went on and on about how good it was. It seemed to be a big hit.

hhmm..I might need to try that. I love dips. I was just looking at mine yesterday wondering what to use it in.

esavvymom said:
I'd start with 1/4 of the recommended for SW. The Chili-Lime can be stronger in my opinion. Let it sit, and then taste test...add more seasoning till it's how you want.

Oops...just realized you needed this on the 15th! Well, I hope you got what you needed.

LOL! I read this post and thought that it sure was worded like you, Bobbi, and then I read who wrote it! LOL! I am recognizing your writings. :)

wycohibito said:
LOL! I read this post and thought that it sure was worded like you, Bobbi, and then I read who wrote it! LOL! I am recognizing your writings. :)

That's scary...>I have a "style"!

What are the ingredients in the Chili Lime Dip?

The Chili Lime Dip is made with cream cheese, sour cream, chili powder, lime juice, garlic powder, and salt.

Is the Chili Lime Dip gluten-free?

Yes, the Chili Lime Dip is gluten-free. However, we recommend checking the labels of the specific ingredients used to ensure that they are also gluten-free.

How long can the Chili Lime Dip be stored in the fridge?

The Chili Lime Dip can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container.

Can I make the Chili Lime Dip ahead of time for a party?

Yes, the Chili Lime Dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve. Just be sure to give it a stir before serving.

What are some serving suggestions for the Chili Lime Dip?

The Chili Lime Dip is delicious served with tortilla chips, fresh vegetables, or as a topping for tacos or baked potatoes. You can also use it as a spread for sandwiches or wraps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • monicag
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies