• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Creative Ideas for a Chili Bar Theme?

In summary, a Chili Bar Show Theme is a fun and interactive event where guests can learn how to make delicious chili recipes using Pampered Chef products. To host a Chili Bar Show Theme, simply invite friends and family and provide ingredients and kitchen tools. The event features a variety of customizable chili recipes, and it is not necessary to purchase Pampered Chef products beforehand. The duration of the event is typically around 2 hours, depending on the number of guests and recipes chosen.
Halle-Doodle
I have a host that would like to do a chili bar- which would be pretty neat...but i need ideas!
She mentioned the chili in her crock-pot and im thinking toppings chopped with the manual food processor and grating cheese with the course grater... She wants to feature stoneware since it will be in September but I'm not sure what to do to go along with the chili.

Any sort of ideas would be lots of help!!

Make the chili in the DCB in the microwave. We have a couple good recipes or use hers. Then toppings and sides with/in products.

You could also make garlic toast in her oven on a stoneware pan (pizza stone or large bar pan) using the Parmesan Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning sprinkled on sliced French bread that you have brushed with the Pampered Chef Garlic infused canola oil using the silicone basting brush or sprayed on with the new Kitchen Spritzer.​

Great ideas! I don't have the DCB so that was sort of a problem but could obviously fix that!

What if you made your own tortilla chips using tortilla shells, cutting them on a cutting board with the pizza cutter, and baking them on one of the stones?

Shred cheese with microplane coarse grater, chop onions with food chopper, make salsa in mfp, make sour cream & cilantro mix in mfp, tortilla chips in mcm, garlic bites in 8" sauté pan,

What is a Chili Bar Show Theme?

A Chili Bar Show Theme is a fun and interactive event where guests can learn how to make delicious chili recipes using Pampered Chef products. It's a great way to showcase our kitchen tools and inspire customers to try new recipes.

How do I host a Chili Bar Show Theme?

Hosting a Chili Bar Show Theme is easy! Simply invite your friends and family to attend the event and provide all the necessary ingredients and kitchen tools. Our Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through the recipes and provide tips and tricks to make the perfect chili.

What type of recipes can I expect at a Chili Bar Show Theme?

Our Chili Bar Show Theme features a variety of chili recipes that can be customized to fit different dietary needs and preferences. From traditional beef chili to vegetarian options, there is something for everyone to enjoy.

Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to host a Chili Bar Show Theme?

While we recommend using Pampered Chef products to make the recipes at the event, it is not necessary to purchase them beforehand. Our consultant will bring all the necessary tools and demonstrate how they can be used to make delicious chili.

How long does a Chili Bar Show Theme typically last?

A Chili Bar Show Theme usually lasts around 2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the complexity of the recipes. Our consultant will work with you to create a schedule that fits your needs and ensures a fun and successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Veevahchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pclady213
  • Just Peachy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies