• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Child's Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt

In summary, the Child's Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt is available in sizes XS (4/5), S (6/7), M (8/10), L (12/14), and XL (16/18). It is made with 100% cotton for a comfortable and soft fit, and can be machine washed on a gentle cycle with like colors. The shirt is preshrunk, but minimal shrinking may occur after washing. It is suitable for both boys and girls.
otisbg
Gold Member
My soon to be 8 yr old Grand daughter is my number 1 Pampered Chef assistant. She is asking for a PC t-shirt. Merrill's shipping pains me - so I am shouting out to anyone out there who may have a gently worn child's T in a size 8-10?
I am in Ohio and it should fit in a Priority envelope for $4.75 shipping.
Thanks in advance:)

1. What sizes are available for the Child's Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt?

The Child's Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt is available in sizes XS (4/5), S (6/7), M (8/10), L (12/14), and XL (16/18).

2. Is the Child's Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt made with 100% cotton?

Yes, the Child's Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt is made with 100% cotton for a comfortable and soft fit.

3. Can the Child's Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt be machine washed?

Yes, the Child's Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt can be machine washed on a gentle cycle with like colors. It is recommended to tumble dry on low or hang to dry.

4. Does the Child's Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt shrink after washing?

The Child's Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt is preshrunk, so minimal shrinking may occur after washing. To minimize shrinking, follow the care instructions and avoid using high heat when drying.

5. Is the Child's Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt suitable for both boys and girls?

Yes, the Child's Pampered Chef Logo T-Shirt is designed to be unisex and can be worn by both boys and girls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • teresah551393