1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Children's Parties

1. Niki Kate

Niki Kate Novice Member

I've been asked if I can do a parent/child Pampered Chef party. I'm sure that I can, but havong no children of my own, I don't know what's appropriate for the kids to do. I'm thinking of doing a healthy treat and a sweet treat. Does anyone have ideas?

Dec 2, 2015
    Jasmine likes this.
  2. Jasmine

Jasmine Member

I would show off the veggie strip maker! Make a recipe with that cause the kids will love using it

Dec 2, 2015
  3. Tenille V.

Tenille V. Member

I did 2 pizzas for my kids in the kitchen show. The kids were 4 & 9. One of the crusts was a crescent roll dough & the other was the PC dough mix. The older kids used pairing knives to cut some of the veggies & the younger ones used MFP (after we started it off), plus helped do other items that didn't need a knife or used the My Safe Cutter. It was lots of fun, I grilled chicken just so there wasn't any issues with cross-contamination. The VSM is great for grating cheese (but it helps if the cheese has been in the freezer to give it a little more firmness). But with a little help & the guards, the kids could use the Microplane grater (I just forgot mine that evening, so we improvised).

I made dessert & brought it, but let the kids finish drizzle icing over it. So much fun. I had parents help their kids, but also tried to make sure that the kids were actually getting to do it. It was fun & crazy! I'd love to do more, kids love learning proper technique & tricks of the trade! Hope yours is the same!

Dec 4, 2015
Have something to add?