1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Children's items

1. lauriedip

lauriedip Member

I have a lady looking for 3 sets of children's aprons and hats> i've never seen these . does anyone have any they want to sell?
    i wish pc would keep a line of children's cooking items and wear, so many of us are doing kids show they would sell like hot cakes! kind of like the aprons [people want, wish they would offer these.
    thanks
    lauire

Sep 25, 2009
  2. erinyourpclady

erinyourpclady Veteran Member Gold Member

We used to sell the hat and apron set...in fact they were on the outlet a few months ago. We also had a Kids Cookbook and measuring cup set with cookie cutters.....

3. cat

cat Veteran Member Gold Member

Hi Laurie,

Are you still looking for the children's apron w/ hat? I'm pretty sure I have at least 2 brand new ones, maybe 3. If you still need them, let me know and I'll check for you!

Thanks!

Oct 17, 2009
  4. Candi_f

Candi_f Member Gold Member

I have two Kid's Chef Hat and Apron sets...one Kids Cutters...one Measuring Cups - Kids...and one Let's Eat cookbook if anyone is still looking for some. You can contact me off-list at Candi_f@hotmail.com Thanks! :D

Oct 19, 2009
  5. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I have a blue kid's apron but it has been worn just once and washed. Roomie's niece was over "helping." No hat, however. PM me if you need it.

Oct 19, 2009
  6. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

I am also looking for the kids apron - my 10 yr old is my "assistant" and likes to do parties with me. I'd love to get her an "official" PC apron. :) I'd love to hear about any other kids items you might have ...

Thanks!

Have something to add?