• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Wanted: Kids' Aprons & Hats - Where to Find?

In summary, our kids' aprons and hats can be found on our official website, retail stores, and through independent consultants. They come in a variety of sizes and can be customized with embroidery for an additional fee. They are also machine washable and suitable for cooking and crafting activities.
lauriedip
I have a lady looking for 3 sets of children's aprons and hats> i've never seen these . does anyone have any they want to sell?
i wish pc would keep a line of children's cooking items and wear, so many of us are doing kids show they would sell like hot cakes! kind of like the aprons [people want, wish they would offer these.
thanks
lauire

We used to sell the hat and apron set...in fact they were on the outlet a few months ago. We also had a Kids Cookbook and measuring cup set with cookie cutters.....

Hi Laurie,

Are you still looking for the children's apron w/ hat? I'm pretty sure I have at least 2 brand new ones, maybe 3. If you still need them, let me know and I'll check for you!

Thanks!

I have two Kid's Chef Hat and Apron sets...one Kids Cutters...one Measuring Cups - Kids...and one Let's Eat cookbook if anyone is still looking for some. You can contact me off-list at [email protected] Thanks! :D

I have a blue kid's apron but it has been worn just once and washed. Roomie's niece was over "helping." No hat, however. PM me if you need it.

I am also looking for the kids apron - my 10 yr old is my "assistant" and likes to do parties with me. I'd love to get her an "official" PC apron. :) I'd love to hear about any other kids items you might have ...Thanks!

1. Where can I find the kids' aprons and hats for sale?

Our kids' aprons and hats can be found on our official website, at our retail stores, and through our independent consultants.

2. Are the aprons and hats available in different sizes?

Yes, our kids' aprons and hats come in a variety of sizes to fit children of all ages.

3. Do you offer customization options for the aprons and hats?

Yes, we offer embroidery services for an additional fee to personalize the aprons and hats with a child's name or initials.

4. Are the aprons and hats machine washable?

Yes, all of our kids' aprons and hats are made from high-quality, durable materials that are safe to machine wash.

5. Can these aprons and hats be used for cooking and crafting activities?

Absolutely! Our kids' aprons and hats are designed to withstand messy and creative activities, making them perfect for cooking and crafting with kids.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
karlene
  • laurieandjaffy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • brodys_mama